Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Here's a video of Pattaya Nightlife shot about 3 weeks ago...the streets are VERY empty...

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here's a video of Pattaya Nightlife shot about 3 weeks ago...the streets are VERY empty...

(It's in Chinese.)
    The good news is that it looks like many of the bars and businesses are at least open again...
    How long can they last with empty streets though ???

I saw bars with less people than that when I would visit Pattaya in November. What surprises me at most is this Chinese guy wearing his mask under his chin and not taking care of social distanciation. A few months ago, they pretended to teach Europe (in Italy) how to struggle against the virus.
    If Chinese guys start targeting ladyboys, I understand those mongers becoming angry that Pattaya is changing. They will lose ladyboys and their money won't help them.

Comment

The staff at the bars probably hang out and spend most of their pay on food and drinks.
      The ladyboys don't need much money to live so i would assume the businesses and the staff work together to get through it.

Masks make no sense in a gogo bar anyway. Why have that nasty rag hanging off your chin?
      Perhaps some places require them so people just wear it as they want.

Is Nightingale bar new?
      www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Originally posted by P&G View Post
        I saw bars with less people than that when I would visit Pattaya in November...
        Sure...I remember being in Casanova and Mercury a few times and I was the ONLY customer...that was in Jan. 2019...but outside in the Nana Beer Garden and outside
        the Nana Hotel there were at least bunches of people and food carts and some genuine LIFE...
        If you notice at the beginning of this linked vid...when they are walking down the street...there are almost no other people or food carts...that is the part that concerns me about the future of the area...
        Last edited by billyworld; 10-15-2020, 11:34 PM.

Comment

Crag...
          Yes I think it might be a new bar since the re-opening ...I don't remember ever hearing about that one before ...

Comment

Comment

Thanks for posting the video billyworld! I hope the ladyboy featured in the video is able to avoid the draft next year. Most lbs can be exempt if they can show significant breast development - either by hormones (not usually enough) and/or implants. Unfortunately with current business situation, it is unlikely she will be able to earn enough money to pay for a breast augmentation procedure before the next draft.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
              Membership Levels
              The Rookie Thread
              New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
              Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Working...
              X