Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

60 day tourist visa being issued again at Chicago Consulate...

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 60 day tourist visa being issued again at Chicago Consulate...

15 night quarantine is part of your 59 day allowance ...must pre-pay for the ASQ in advance but many ASQ places have a refund policy...Certificate for $100K insurance policy required...no Thai bank account or minimum monetary requirements at this time...and a
    "fit to fly" note from a doctor...
    Seems like maybe a trip for Songkran might be a possibility ...Fingers crossed !!!

You need to bring a ladyboy, then you can quarantine with her.

Also tell them you smoke because smoker seem to be able to go outside more in quarantine from what i read.

www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Certificates of vaccination will change these quarantine rules within a few months. No need to bother with all this red tape.

Comment

You think this is going to end with a vaccine, dream on.

This was just a test by China. They are coming up with a new virus that will target us by DNA.
        Don't give your DNA to anyone. China will start taking DNA of travellers, if they don't already.
        The new virus will only attack certain DNA types.

If a country wants me to prove I had a vaccine to visit then I will find another country to spend my time in.

Plus if you go to Thailand and catch covid from a Thai person after you quarantine, they will blame you as being the super spreader.
        No Thais will be blamed. Foreigners will be the scapegoats, you already see this.
        Also since there are no human rights in Thailand, you could be hauled off to a secret internment camp.

Very odd that nobody cares about our other vaccinations? We are vaccinated against far deadlier diseases but nobody seems to care.
        Covid panic panic panic with no logic logic logic.
        www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Some speculate that even with a vax certificate there will still be a 15 night quarantine for the next year or longer ...too easy to forge a simple piece of paper and LOS "leadership" is conservative and suspicious when it comes to farang...

Comment

Maybe the Thai administration has long experienced how tricky farang tourists may be. I'm not sure that people would be allowed to play the same bad games with the US administration whatever party leads the country.

Comment

If the test result is positive for COVID-19, you may not come to your visa interview for 10 days. You do not need a negative test.

Comment

Working...
              X