X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• escaping for some days (long weekend) to Hua Hin in the middle of the trip

On my next trip to Pattaya , I was planning to go to Hua Hin for a long weekend in teh middle of my trip.

Wanted just to know if it is worth ....

Any recommandations for hotel will be welcome
    david

A ferry from Pattaya to Hua Hin was started a couple years ago, not sure if it is still in operation. Going by cars is also not very far.

There is a some ladyboys to be found in Hua Hin but it is a great place to bring your own from Pattaya.
    Cha Am is similar to Hua Hin and right next to it but cheaper and much quieter.

I have been to Hua Hin twice with a date. The first time I went with my LB GF and her friends to a music festival a number of years ago. They chose a cheap decent hotel, so you know it is ladyboy friendly. Tanawit hotel & spa was the name of the hotel. It is fairly central and reasonable in Hua Hin. If you want something closer to the beach in Hua Hin the hotels will cost much more.
    https://www.agoda.com/tanawit-hotel-...cha-am-th.html
    https://theladyboyforums.com/asiaboa...sic-4-festival

image_99268.jpg

The next time I tried to go to Hua Hin with my GF I tried using Air BnB for the first time and I ended up getting stiffed on a condo in Hua Hin I booked that was not actually available. After I got a refund I booked another Air BnB in Cha Am which was about 20 minutes away. We ended up getting a great cheap new condo on the beach for $25 a night and we had the whole beach to ourself mostly. We did take a motor bike over to the beach at Hua Hin and sat in front of the Hilton.
    Cha am can be a better choice if you just want a quiet time at the beach.

https://theladyboyforums.com/asiaboa...rip-to-hua-hin

image_80842.jpg image_99270.jpg image_80795.jpg image_80792.jpg image_80790.jpg image_99269.jpg

Here is a couple other threads discussing Hua Hin area and the ferry:

https://theladyboyforums.com/asiaboa...t-s-in-hua-hin

https://theladyboyforums.com/asiaboa...let-s-go-there
    www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

The OP : if you take time to read my TR, you will find information dated 2015 in this post.

Hua Hin
      Hotels: It’s easy to find hotels between soi 55 and soi 80. I found very good guesthouses in soi 55 and soi Nares Damri. I eventually picked up a good guesthouse at THB 450 a night with a beautiful and clean room (without AC). After closing hours, The guest house was quiet and I could use my room for whatever activity I felt like and this is all I needed. (You can find all kind of hotels at any budget in the area).
      Restaurants: In this area of the city, many German tourists book hotels or guesthouses rooms and go out at night. I found easily a good restaurant on a peer in the evening, but they were a little bit pushy on the price. On the next days, I found easily cheaper restaurants in food courts between soi 53 and soi 55 where I could have a good Thai meal for less than THB 100.00

Ladyboy looking for farangs:On my first evening, before I could really visit the area, somebody looking like a fairly old lady came to me and invited me to her room. She looked like a 40 years old girl. After talking a little bit, she told me she was a ladyboy and seemed fairly motivated, but I didn’t find her attractive. She even followed me to my guesthouse and I had to ask to stop harassing me. I don’t know if she expected a tip or wanted sex for free.
      Bars: Action tooks place in a small square depicted in my pic : Thanon Petchkasem, soi 55, soi. Nares Damri, Soi Bintabaht. About 80 bars open in the evening in this small neighbourhood. They were all full of girls. I am not convinced they are all working girls but many must come to have a drink and maybe find a farang who will tip them for a ST.
      I saw several bar with a ladyboy staying there with girls : Coconut cocktail (whose location I don’t remember), Starfish bar Skybar and Caddyshack bar. To put it blankly, I didn’t feel like jumping on these ones.

Caddyshack bar Warning : this bar is now closed.
      I first saw more ladyboys hanging in the soi in front of the bar than ladyboys working inside. It seemed to be more a meeting point than a real commercial bar as those in Pattaya. One of them, Benny was outshining : so good looking and so well hung. She told me she was a girl and seemed not to enjoy to be seen as a ladyboy.
      I was welcome in the bar by Oppa, around 30 years old. I can’t say the atmosphere was very entertaining. Oppa stayed chatting with me. She told me that Benny is a postie. I was fairly disappointed, anyway, she was gone.
      The other ladyboys didn’t looked interested in having a lady’s drink or a ST, except maybe an athletic one, Sophia. She was not the best looking, but was the only one to be willing to move her bones.
      We agreed for a ST. I wanted to invited her to my room that was about 200 metres away but she insisted to stay in the ST room, upstairs. We climbed the stairs and I found a space that looked more like a barn than a room. Sophia seemed to try her best to make us have a good time, but when it came to serious sex, she was unable to get my cock in her ass. The few times, I was inside, it would just go out, in spite of Sophia having a fairly big ass. I even had the feeling she would mess it up on purpose. After half an hour playing this game and too many attempts, I just gave up.
      Downstairs, the iron curtain was closed. I gave Sophia THB 1,000 for the whole (ST, one drink and Oppa’s LD). Frustrating.
      Ladyboys in the street: I found one that looked passable in Soi Nares Damri and invited her to my room. As she didn’t talk and followed me, I understood she was dumb. Once in the room, she asked me for money upfront, so we bargained. She wanted 1,500 and I didn’t want to go over 1,000 especially as I would be paying upfront. I decided to break the negotiation and end the night alone.

I didn’t find Hua Hin very interesting for ladyboys. The place might be interesting for local tourist trips. Yet, I noticed that prices tend to be increased in places with German tourists (no prejudice). Don’t go to Hua Hin to find ladyboys. Don’t forget that the only ladyboy bar is now closed.

Comment

Working...
      X