Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice Needed for First Thai Ladyboy Adventure

Hi Guys,

First post so hope it's in the right place. Looking for some advice for a trip I'm planning. Have always wanted to take a solo trip to Thailand with the sole aim of experiencing everything the Thai LB scene has to offer. After over a year of being unable to travel due to covid, I have decided to pull the trigger and finally book my dream trip. I will be splitting my time between Bangkok and Pattaya and am looking for advice from anyone who has done such a trip before. Have done a load of research online but really interested in getting some first-hand perspectives. My main questions are:

What are the best guest-friendly hotels in both cities?

- My preference is for somewhere right in the heart of the LB action. A little shy so also have a strong preference for discreet, non-family places over luxury. Big plus if the rooms are adult-orientated.

Was looking at The Penthouse Hotel in Pattaya

What are the best LB Go-Go bars in each city?

- Sensations and Kathoeys r' Us in Bangkok looked good in my research

I have a specific preference for well-hung, top girls. What's the best way to find such a girl in a Go-Go bar when all the girls start coming up to me?

- Again I'm a bit shy and this is my first such trip. As stated above, I'll be looking to meet girls who's cocks are on the bigger side and are comfortable being the top. How do I find the right girl when I'm in a Go-Go bar? In my research it seems that the girls all swarm to customers in the bar and am worried about being overwhelmed. I don't want to accidentally offend the girls or come across as rude.

Will it be necessary to haggle?

Any idea what the approx cost would be to bring a Go-Go Bar girl back to my room overnight (8-10 hours)?

Don't expect anyone to have all the answers but would appreciate any advice or insights from Thailand veterans.

The scene will have changed a lot by the time you make it to Thailand - a lot of hotels have gone under, as have a lot of lb bars and gg bars. There won't be much reliable information except for those expats who have checked out the few remaining lb bars or bars with lbs (so far very few) - in Bangkok, Obsessions, Check In Bar, Chaos 9 are the only ones that have been reported as still open, but with the latest restrictive measures they will have been closed for a few more weeks at least.

In that respect you will likely be a "pioneer" and finding things out on your own, if things have opened back up by the time of your trip.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
    Membership Levels
    The Rookie Thread
    New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
    Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Originally posted by rxpharm View Post
      The scene will have changed a lot by the time you make it to Thailand - a lot of hotels have gone under, as have a lot of lb bars and gg bars. There won't be much reliable information except for those expats who have checked out the few remaining lb bars or bars with lbs (so far very few) - in Bangkok, Obsessions, Check In Bar, Chaos 9 are the only ones that have been reported as still open, but with the latest restrictive measures they will have been closed for a few more weeks at least.

In that respect you will likely be a "pioneer" and finding things out on your own, if things have opened back up by the time of your trip.
      Thanks for your response. rxpharm. trip is provisionally booked for February 22, do you think the situation will have improved by then (appreciate that with covid it can be hard to predict)?

Comment

It is hard to say - Thailand has started their vaccination program - but the progress is still slow. The population is very compliant with social distancing and masking requirements, which has helped it avoid problems like we see in India, but the latest surge of Covid 19 infections is more serious than the early infections - it appears to be more contagious and more people are mildly to seriously ill.

If they can progress well in the vaccination program things may be better by February, but it will not be anywhere near what it was before the Covid 19 pandemic.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
        Membership Levels
        The Rookie Thread
        New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
        Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Originally posted by rxpharm View Post
          It is hard to say - Thailand has started their vaccination program - but the progress is still slow. The population is very compliant with social distancing and masking requirements, which has helped it avoid problems like we see in India, but the latest surge of Covid 19 infections is more serious than the early infections - it appears to be more contagious and more people are mildly to seriously ill.

If they can progress well in the vaccination program things may be better by February, but it will not be anywhere near what it was before the Covid 19 pandemic.
          That's very useful insight. Appreciate it! Thankfully I opted for fully flexible flights so guess it'll just be a case of keeping an eye on situation in Thailand and altering accordingly. No point doing a fantasy trip when everything is shut.

Comment

Originally posted by Ladyboy-Obsessed View Post

Thanks for your response. rxpharm. trip is provisionally booked for February 22, do you think the situation will have improved by then (appreciate that with covid it can be hard to predict)?
            Hope it works out for you. I booked for this September...it's looking more and more like perhaps I was a little too optimistic. Just like you're doing, I'm keeping an eye on the situation and always have a few back up plans in mind. Good luck!

Comment

Working...
            X