X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hotel in phuket

i'll  be in los in songkran 1 week in koh samui  and another week in phuket, i never been in phuket before can you recomand a good hotel, not far from the beach and not far from bangla road about 2.000 bath for 1 night???

thnaks a lot  only 95 days to  go....

(lbloverxxx @ Jan. 06 2009,21:52) i'll  be in los in songkran 1 week in koh samui  and another week in phuket, i never been in phuket before can you recomand a good hotel, not far from the beach and not far from bangla road about 2.000 bath for 1 night???

thnaks a lot  only 95 days to  go....
    www.theplacetostayphuket.com

very nice....and very guestfriendly....the owner knows a lot of the lb-scene..... and hes a good friend of jim from C&D,,,,

really a nice place.....

BTW...its only a 2 min. walk from bangla road..... and 5 min. from the beach...
    all the ladyboys i know laughs when we have sex.....no matter what book they read

Comment

Comment

try this one not too far away 800-1000 / night, nice and new. i stayed there 2 times with mint
        www.veerakit.com
        its on nani rd and not to far from the action.
        just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

if you stay at big hotel, watch out for joiner fees. Most 'name' hotels in Phuket will charge a 500 Baht joiner, so ask about it first.
          And always register for 2 persons.
          "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

veerakit does not charge
            just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

Working...
            X