X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cheap rooms in bkk/patts/koh samet

guys, anyone knows where to find cheap rooms in bangkok, in pattaya and in koh samet?

i am looking for small rooms, no need for ac, no need for refrigerator, i am just looking for a small room with bed, and safe lock, with cheap rates, good for locals...

thanks...
    garcia

In Pattaya there are incredibly cheap monthly rentals where many Thais stay. If you make friends with some Thai ladyboys, you, they might need an extra roomate and charge you about 1000 baht a month for a share. You could back this up by renting a small safety box in a secure location for 500 baht a month.

There are also rooms available starting at around 400 baht a day.

Comment

i will only be there for 2 weeks... 1000 baht is good for 1 month.. so can i get half? but sounds like 400baht is much better... can i hear more info? that's in patts?

how bout bkk?

thanks piggdogg...
      garcia

Comment

Here's one of the best deals for a two week stay.

Prorated Condo

Comment

On Ko Samet nothing good is cheap.

Best bet for Samet is to find a guy you like and have him take you there.

Comment

hahaha....

thanks for the link.....

the thing is.. i wanna go alone, so if i see a hot guy.. i can hook him up.. haha
            if i am with someone.. will not be allowed to flirt...

but i will take that as an option...

thanks pigg
            garcia

Comment

Garcia looks like Pigg is sorting you out. I took a lb to Samet and just walked up to places instead of the travel agents. I got decent guesthouses from 800-1000 baht a night. Sure you could get that daily rate down considerably if it was over two weeks, and you pay everything up front. You might want to see about a weekly rate first, then look for something better during 2nd week. If you don't find take a second week at current place for less even.

Myself I don't need all the luxuries as most of the soft cocks here do, so I can tolerate most places as long as clean, have A/C, and toilet/shower preferably with hot water. If your staying in an average place chances are you can upgrade by hooking up with whoever you do that with by staying at there place. the older and uglier the farang the nicer place he will have.

For Bangkok I would try apartments that have daily rooms. They arent as good of rate as monthly rates, but still around 500 baht or less. Here is an apartment link, that I used to find my place this last trip. They had a daily room which I ended up taking for the monthly rate. I would recommend anyone renting an aprtment in BKK staying in their dailey rooms first before signing on for 1 month or more. After I signed, I saw so many other apartments around that looked better, but was locked in already.

http://en.9apartment.com/
              Can't help ya with Pattaya.

Comment

Boarhog, what was the contact info or name of the apartment you had? Yours was great from what we saw and I am really interested in seeing what they have over there.

Any information would be great.
                Cheers,
                Nhscotsman

Comment

Paradise Mansion Rachada Soi 13. 6K a month, 18 k outlay at beginning of 3 month contract. Mention boarhog and you get a free plant, and i get a kickback.

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

Working...
                    X