Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

has anyone stayed at dawin and would anyone reckonmend it?
    thanxs

Comment

Its OK , I stayed there 3 nights recently, but its got no "douche" if you want to get "pounded"    

I will definately stay again at the Key Hotel on Soi 19 next time
      Your got yer Mother in a whirl
      Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

never heard of the place dave ,got any details,
        thanxs mate

Comment

(cheesy @ Jun. 19 2009,21:24) never heard of the place dave ,got any details,
          thanxs mate
          Google is your friend

http://www.google.com/search?....&aqi=g8
          “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
          ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

yep just done it
            thanyou
            anyproblem with multy overnight guest

Comment

I'd read the hotel web page and see if they mention joiner fees. If they say no joiner fees, then overnight guests are no problem. It would be likely any hotel in the lower Sukhumvit area is going to be ok for guests. Except for the Atlanta Hotel of course.
              ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

(cheesy @ Jun. 19 2009,21:43) yep just done it
                thanyou
                anyproblem with multy overnight guest
                According to their web site:

Maximum stay 3 persons/room. 3 rd person must not be over 12 years old.
                ― Henry Ward Beecher

Comment

hmmm so no multiple
                  thats ok
                  thanxs lefty

Comment

Thanks to everyone for all your advice. You guys really rock ! I've read through a number of the forums and its amazing how much info is here. But seriously I really wanted to see the country of Thailand first. And on the side I was looking to get some action. I will actually be about a 2 minute walk to the LB bars in Chang Mai.

Any way, no doubt I'll be returning to Bangkok again and I will follow through on all your suggestions. Winter in New York sucks, so it would be great to be in Bangkok or Phuket at that time of the year. In fact, someone gave me a fantastic suggestion - hiring an LB as a tour guide for Bangkok ! That would be a lot more fun than a boring tourguide ! I was really taken by Bee recently, she seems like such a sweet person. Hopefully, I can run into her or just some LB with a nice personality. Then at the end of the day we can go crazy !

Comment

Working...
                    X