Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you come to Hua Hin now you will find accomodation easily,everywhere is empty,but the downside is that because its empty all the attractive ladyboys have got plenty of money from high season and have gone home,so make sure you bring someone with you,the choice here is not only low,but its also bad.

Comment

this is good advice,i prefer to take someone with me for a short break in HH,it saves a lot of aggro and means you can just unwind,the girl appreciates the fact your taking her on hol also,so keep her sweet and you in for a good few days,ive toyed with the idea of taking two next time,could be fun,and fun shopping around BKK for the girls who fancy some days at the seaside,building sandcastles by day while waiting for you food to be brought to you on the beach,then lubeing up some ass by night its all done in the best possible taste.
      and as FOxxee says ,Hua Hin beaches are fine,changes in water and beach quality can indeed be seasonal as with many things. i stay a bit out of town south,stones throw from beach,which is nice,because 1 minutes walk onto beach(good if the nights been heavy).
      I like Hua Hin,in fact its one of the few places ive been that ive felt i could stay ...but thats another story mayby one to reveal itself yet.
      robbo

Comment

Working...
      X