Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hat Yai Hotels

Hi Anyone
    Im going to Hat Yai tomorrow ( wednesday ) for my visa run. Its a last minute decission and never been before so does any one know any good, safe and cheapish hotels.

I will stay a night or 2 and would also like any recommends on where any LB or GG action can be found, with the hotel hopefully being near that too

Any info gratefully recieved

Here's an older trip report that had good reports about Hat Yai - not sure if things are still good there: Southern Belles of Thailand, lbs off the beaten track

And Ernesto did a trip there as well a bit more recent in 2009: Ernesto in Thailand, Hat Yai IV

Hope that helps, and keep alert as Hat Yai has been an area that has had the Southern insurgent problem.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
    Membership Levels
    The Rookie Thread
    New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
    Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotels-g2...ai-Hotels.html

Take a look at this - at least it tells you what to avoid!

Have fun and take care.
      seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Hat Yai - the city where nobody smiles...

Get ready for a shock, Foggy. You'll come away from Hat Yai feeling a bit depressed.

It's all miserable Muslims and they have had the Thai fun loving spirit fucked out of them by the time they are three years old.

There is a pretty decent expat area but finding talent is done the old fashioned way...

Girls are lined up in remote back alley brothels that look like abandoned barber shops for you to choose from...

...so asking the local girls is the answer as they will have phone numbers and pics on their phones of the decent and available talent.

Funnily enough once you pay the standard fee (the last I was there it was 1,500 baht) the talent is yours for 24 hours. A whole day - unless you send her home early of course.

When I was last there a local GG made some quick phone calls and within about 20 minutes, three ladyboys of varying degrees of pedigree rode up to my table in the bar on motorcycles for me to decide 'yay' or 'nay.'

I tipped the ones I turned away 100 baht and 20 baht for the taxi driver...

It was worth it though because I spent the night with a fun loving Chinese looking stunner. A real girlfriend experience from the get go till I buggered off the next night.

Plus she knew some good (safe) places to take me.

Down side of that area is - as I said before - everyone looks like they've just heard their dad's died. Very depressing... and of course the foods are limited because Muslims only eat bullets and shrapnel.

Another upside is that the border crossing in and out of Malaysia is a dream... Clean, well ordered and an absolute joy from start to finish.

It'll make you think long and hard about ever going back to that shit pit Cambodia ever again!

Good luck and let us know your impressions when you get back...
        SHEMALE.CENTER
        World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

Thank you for the links and responses.

Sounds gloomy but I will do what I can to find some fun there.

Im not doing late nights there as this trip after the border run Im cycling back to Samui over a few days just wanted a different adventure..

Cheers

Comment

try to find the ladyboy down there who likes to play golf--would love to hook up with her
            reflections

Comment

Working...
            X