Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't see a great need for a list of ST rooms Johnny, every bar has their own, either on the premises or close by.

I think the purpose of this thread in drawing our attention to the worst ST rooms makes more sense. It is nice to acknowledge the better ST rooms but it is the ugly ones worth noting.

As for your own lack of ST room experience, I recommend you barfine 3 of the old guard from Hi Boss for your inaugural visit.

They are sure to bang some sense into you & help make you a real man...
    Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

(Bumpa STIKKA @ Apr. 12 2011,08:01) I can't believe we haven't had a thread on this before... or maybe we have!

(This will be moved into the VIP area after it reaches 20 posts!)

The BEST short time rooms I ever used were the fantastic 'hotel standard' rooms across the corridor from the original Guess Bar on soi 1 in Bangkok.

They were immaculately clean, large and had proper shower facilities.

I remember my first ever short time room, too and the beautiful LB I shared it with courtesy of TomCat!  
      Bumpa: When you say "across the corridor", was the room on the same level as Guess Bar? I remember Jenny taking me down the corridor to a lift and we went up to another level. It was a fairly nice room but nowhere as nice as the one in your photo. I am now wondering if maybe it was her personal room that we went to.

The worst short time room that I was ever in was in Angeles City. It was maybe 10' X 12' with an old, very stained matress on a concrete floor. It was also where the Billy-Boy lived. She had her clothes hanging on a line that was stretched across the room. It was so smelly and dirty that I had a hard time getting an erection. The door was a piece of corrugated sheet metal on hinges that only covered about half of the entrance.

Comment

(jimslim @ Apr. 12 2011,22:30)
        (Bumpa STIKKA @ Apr. 12 2011,16:29)   OMFG! That's horrible.
        Well feast your eyes on this hovel then !!!

Soi 8's finest , free to stay but 500 baht to get out again  
        Is that Gitar's room ?

Cheers DK
        happy when in thailand

Comment

(gart4571 @ Apr. 13 2011,13:35) Bumpa: When you say "across the corridor", was the room on the same level as Guess Bar?
          No... It was up one flight of stairs... or in your case - a short ride in the lift.

Blimey - that's pretty lazy, isn't it? Waiting for a lift for one short flight of steps?
          SHEMALE.CENTER
          World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

(donnykey @ Apr. 13 2011,16:04) Is that Gitar's room ?
            I hope and pray that the answer is no! That's a pretty skanky hovel!
            SHEMALE.CENTER
            World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

(Bumpa STIKKA @ Apr. 13 2011,23:27)
              (gart4571 @ Apr. 13 2011,13:35) Bumpa: When you say "across the corridor", was the room on the same level as Guess Bar?
              No... It was up one flight of stairs... or in your case - a short ride in the lift.

Blimey - that's pretty lazy, isn't it? Waiting for a lift for one short flight of steps?
              No, not lazy on my part. I have residuals from an old war injury which most of the girls pick up on. I guess they "pity" me when they see me limping as they always take me up the lift when there is one. Gosh, that "short" walk down the beach for the Big Bash Volleyball Game just about got the best of me!!

Hope to see you in Bangkok soon.

Comment

(donnykey @ Apr. 13 2011,16:04)
                (jimslim @ Apr. 12 2011,22:30)
                (Bumpa STIKKA @ Apr. 12 2011,16:29)   OMFG! That's horrible.
                Well feast your eyes on this hovel then !!!

Soi 8's finest , free to stay but 500 baht to get out again  
                Is that Gitar's room ?

Cheers DK
                I believe it is her little boudoir , I remember that night well one of her room mates was sleeping on the mattress she got a kick on the leg from Gitar and told to get out for a while .

I love the classy ones
                Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

The best room I had for an encounter would be a hotel in Sukhumvit soi 16, when I was in town in December 2010. Big king size bed, flatscreen TV's (2) and all the rest of it - it was a suite.

Worst, OMG, two of the worst places, was one is Soi 6 pattaya with a street whore LB who took me to her room which literally was 1 meter wide and about 2.5 meters long. No shower, a plastic door that couldn't lock. I was plaster drunk and a miracle I got out of there without a scratch.

Second one, in Bangkok, from a bar gurl, she took me to her room somewhere along Klong Toei areas, no bed, only a mattress on the floor.... those were the days.... LOL....

Comment

Drive in Hotel Called "A Hotel" next to Ibis hotel on soi ngam dupli is very conventient and super clean for the silom/sathorn area..... very discreet too as nobdy can see your passenger (s) in the car

I'll get pics next time i'm there.....

Comment

If the toilet at Linda Bar is a short time room I vote for that as the Worst Short Time Room.
                      TEXASMAC

Comment

You sick man

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

I actually think the toilet at Linda Bar is a few levels above the lovely room that was displayed by jimslim.
                          TEXASMAC

Comment

I have a short list of bad ones:

In soi BJ there was at least one room where people taller than about 5 feet, had to bow to get into the room. My immediate thought was that this room (or grotto) actually belongs to a hunchback lb, and that I would be entering at my own peril.

A short time room at another location in Patts had no bed sheet. The cover of the bed frame was canvas, and its history had been inked with the stains of past frolicking.

At another short time hotel i noticed that the standards of the sheets varied depending on the time of day that my chosen sex worker and I arrived. My ignoble research concludes that the bed sheets were never changed between sunset and sunrise.

The toilet at linda bar probably has some advantages compared to the toilet above triple X bar. I was romancing an lb after hours at triple x, when the next door stall became occupied with a single occupant. I was able to keep my nose closed, while I finished romancing. Since I didn't pay rent for that room, I guess I can't complain.
                            "I don´t know what to do. Losing sleep. Kicked from a chatroom on a board about worshipping young transsexual prostitutes.
                            I´ve my fair share of disapointments and hardtimes in my life, but this....."

Comment

Very bad Bed Bug problem in this room!
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X