X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holiday Inn Chiang Mai

In November 2010 my LB girlfriend and I decided to make a visit to Chiang Mai. I checked hotels and all were quite cheap but at this time I was a Holiday Inn (Priority Club) Platinum member. Even though Holiday Inns in Thailand tend to be a little more expensive that domestic brands, I get very good benefits as a Platinum member that often make up for the price. Plus I get points I can use for other stays.

Anyway i booked on the Holiday Inn website and ended up booking a queen room for about 800 baht which was a good deal no matter how you look at it. So we get to the hotel and it is a very tall building and a nice looking hotel. When we check in there is no problem that i am with a ladyboy even though she is very passable. All hotels I have been in Thailand if the ladyboy checks in with me and puts their name on the room also, there is never a charge.

So they tell us that we got an upgrade due to my status with the hotel chain which is great. They take us up to this suite on the 18th floor that is amazing. At first it looks dated but really it is just older wood interior which is very popular in Thailand. This room is like the royal suite or something. Huge entrance and living room with adjoining bedroom having a television in each room. The bathroom has his and hers sinks a huge shower, jetted tub and a private toilet room with bidet. This is the best deal I have ever gotten in Thailand for sure. It had a great view overlooking the city and the river. Amazingly breakfast was also included for that price. The breakfast was a huge excellent buffet we ate on the patio overlooking the river. This hotel is great service, food and rooms. I never did see the regular rooms but I'm sure they are good based on everything else.

IMG_1693.jpgIMG_1694.jpgIMG_1696.jpgIMG_1697.jpgIMG_1698.jpgIMG_1701.jpgIMG_1702.jpg

www.ladyboysthai.com

The rest of the room and amenities.

IMG_1705.jpgIMG_1707.jpgIMG_1690.jpgIMG_1691.jpgIMG_1692.jpgIMG_1683.jpgIMG_1709.jpg

www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Working...
    X