X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LB Guest house

i read on another forum, that was linked to beautiful ladyboys.com (asian-ts friendly), that there is a guest house in phuket owned by an LB.

Does anyone know if this is true??
    Pussy Stinks

Maybe you mean Koh Joy? Owned by a man and his LB wife

Comment

Originally posted by (Scorpio @ Nov. 20 2005,19:14)
      Maybe you mean Koh Joy? Owned by a man and his LB wife
      Kohjoy AKA "The place to stay" is no longer owned by Nick and Ning Nong as they sold it earlier this year. It is a still operating but just a new owner. It is still very ladyboy friendly

Comment

Originally posted by (SQUIRLY @ Nov. 20 2005,01:53)
        i read on another forum, that was linked to beautiful ladyboys.com (asian-ts friendly), that there is a guest house in phuket owned by an LB.

Does anyone know if this is true??
        That info was posted by Mickey, I read the same thing. I don't think he said it was already in place, but in the planning stages during last summer. When I was there we talked about it and he said for various reasons it never got off the ground, so to speak.

Comment

Ozzie - did Nick sell the whole building ?, my understanding was that he had leased out the ground floor space which used to be the Koh Joy Resteraunt, but he still owned the building and had rooms for rent upstairs.
          "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Originally posted by (Snick @ Nov. 21 2005,05:52)
            Ozzie - did Nick sell the whole building ?, my understanding was that he had leased out the ground floor space which used to be the Koh Joy Resteraunt, but he still owned the building and had rooms for rent upstairs.
            That is what he did originally after the restaurant closed. He has now sold it to a guy named Tom from the US. It is still being run as guest house and ladyboys are most welcome as are ladyboy lovers or even ladies for that matter.

Comment

Cheers for info lefty, Damn shame it never happened.
              Pussy Stinks

Comment

Working...
              X