Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hotels and workout gyms

Hello everyone.
    I plan on my first trip to thailand (bangkok, pattaya) this april or may and since i am into working out, I wanted to know whether any of the hotels had weight rooms or if there are any private ones around those areas?
    thank you

If you're planning your first trip, might I suggest you put it up in the calendar forum?
    I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

Omni towers/suites in Soi 4 BKK have a gym with all the kit.

Comment

The Mercure Grand Park Avenue on Soi 22 near Sukumvit has a very good gym (free weights, circuit training and cardio). If you book, say that you will have two adults staying instead of one (same rate) but avoids the joiner fee. Never had a problem with gg but have not taken lb.

Comment

Fitness First has a gym at the Landmark hotel ... what you want more ... and all the girls are just around the corner.

But I am not sure if it's free for hotel guests. California Fitness is at Sukhumvit Asoke Intersection.

Comment

thanks guys, i appreciate your input,
            have to look good for the lbs before i put it in their rib

Comment

Just go wrestle with Witne.

Kill two birds with one stone.

Comment

Landmark gym is one of the best in Bangkok (I go there). It's free with the room. You can almost literally jump from your room into Cascades. Actually, you can literally jump from the swimming pool on the 11th floor onto the Cascades roof.

Comment

I would highly recommend you stay at the JW Marriott on Sukhumvit. It's a great hotel, has a really good fitness centre, is right next door to Nana Plaza and is guest friendly (more like 'guest oblivous). When I last stayed there it was $107 US/night. You wont be disappointed.

Comment

Working...
                  X