X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you prefer empty fridge or mini bar

I have a strong preference here and am curious if everyone has the same preference.
    Give Me An Empty Fridge, I'll Stock It At 7/11
    0%
    MiniBar Convenience Trumps Price
    0%

Empty fridge is my pref.Been to a few places even in Oz where whats on the form isn't in the room or fridge. Not too much hassel in LOS as prices are ok but In OZ its as expensive as all fuck.

Comment

empty, then stock it up with chang.mini bars are daylight robbery              

Comment

i like it stocked. i empty it and fill it up with proper priced stuff, but usually end up using a lot of the hotel stock too.

Comment

I like mine empty. There seems to be a 7-11, or equivalent convenience store, on almost every corner in most places.
          I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

Give me an empty to fill.
            I loved staying at the penthouse in pattaya, but that overstocked fridge, not to mention a room full of pay-as-you-go shit ranging from champagne to SOAP!!! made me nuts.
            When my girl wanted a drink, I had to get up and choose for her the juice/beer i bought for 10/30thb instead of the same thing being sold by the hotel for many times that.
            And all those condoms for sale....yikes!
            How could you keep her from taking a few of those along when she left?

Comment

All that shit in the Penthouse is a major turn off. Those rooms are full of clutter.

Empty fridge, just like the Nana.

Comment

Originally posted by (thaibound @ Feb. 27 2006,04:17)
                I loved staying at the penthouse in pattaya, but that overstocked fridge, not to mention a room full of pay-as-you-go shit ranging from champagne to SOAP!!! made me nuts.
                Paying for soap?  That's just wrong!

Give me an empty fridge anyday.  It prevents annoying discussions about whether or not the person stocking the minibar actually did their job correctly.  

Comment

Originally posted by (rayton @ Feb. 26 2006,19:41)
                  i like it stocked. i empty it and fill it up with proper priced stuff, but usually end up using a lot of the hotel stock too.
                  Me same same
                  Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                  Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Empty! Then I can buy my drinking yoghurt, fruits, flaroved milk, soy milk and all the other goodies...
                    Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

In fact, I like to add, the best solution would probably be to have a 'minimum' of soft drinks and beers, just for the prompt necessity as you may like to have a coke or a tonic water once cheched-in and tired after a long trip, or those emergency drinks you need after a good fuck.LOL!
                      Some hotels do that..like having only 2 cokes, 2 tonics, 2 beers in the fridge plus the usual 2 bottles of complimentary mineral water.
                      Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

One thing I noticed when I was at the Pattaya Marriott this year was the prices had fallen somewhat. The first night there and having a girl in my room it was impossible not to use the drinks... the next day the maid restocked the fridge and left a receipt behind showing what had been replaced and the charges. Later that day I went to the 7/11 and bought tons of snacks and drinks... 3 bags full... I took most all the drinks and snacks out of the fridge and stocked it with my own. From that day on the maid never touched my fridge.. she must have noticed that I was stocking it with my own stuff and was told to leave it alone if a guest is "Smart enough" to be doing this. I think this is a good policy of the hotel to give their guests that option.

Comment

Working...
                        X