X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Udon hotel

If traveling to Udon Thani, I highly recommend the City Lodge Hotel. We paid 1000 for a deluxe room and it was great but I'm sure the cheaper standard rooms are very nice too.

http://www.udonmap.com/thecitylodge/

City Lodge

I will go to Udon next month,is there something imteresting for a ladyboylover?
    Crazy about girls with dick

Comment

Thanks for the info PD...

Nice looking hotel, nice web site and nice rates!

Comment

Glad you stayed there PD. Last time I was in udon I took a tour of that hotel and liked the place and location. I saw a few bars across the road as well as a nightclub. This place is around the corner from Chareon Sri Grand Hotel which is the best hotel in udon but a little tired now. Standard rooms are 800 baht so 1000 baht for that big deluxe room at City Lodge is a good price and even cheaper if you stay longer.

Ask the locals for directions to LB land in udon but if you have a good radar you will see them. I found a few in the Robinson Shopping Centre around the instant photo booths and had one visit my room. Went back the next day and the girls next to the LB booth told me my new LB girlfriend was in love and I had to buy were some jewellry............Ha! Sorry girls!.........me no newbie.....bye.

Comment

(nemrod @ Jul. 13 2006,18:36) I will go to Udon next month,is there something imteresting for a ladyboylover?
          I was with my sweetie and did not check out any of the bars. So sorry I can't can't help out with more specifics.

I think you'll like the City Lodge very much though.

Cheap flights on Air Asia or Nok Air from BKK.

Udon seems to have quite a few low budget, long term farang.

Comment

What do those long-term, low budget farang do in a place like Udon? I'm not knowledgeable about the area so forgive me if I seem ignorant, but it doesn't seem to be a developed place for major business. Seems like its more in the sticks, so what the heck are they doing there?
            I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

Some retired gents from the UK, some have Thai wives and have businesses in Udon and others are there because it is cheap and there is lots of Ladyboys and GG's.

I actually rate Udon after ChiangMai in the overall beauty stakes of GG's and LB's. Just look at Mon from Casanova and u will see what I mean! Even has a KFC ..........

Comment

City lodge is a welcome respite for the weary traveller, especially if they are hungering after some farang food.

Comment

(newcomer @ Jul. 14 2006,16:28)   Even has a KFC ..........
                  Those sweet words may give DP a woody!

Comment

(newcomer @ Jul. 13 2006,19:26) Ask the locals for directions to LB land in udon but if you have a good radar you will see them.
                    Tell us more about this "LB Land" sounds like the kind of place I need to visit!

Comment

(newcomer @ Jul. 14 2006,15:28) Some retired gents from the UK, some have Thai wives and have businesses in Udon and others are there because it is cheap and there is lots of Ladyboys and GG's.

I actually rate Udon after ChiangMai in the overall beauty stakes of GG's and LB's. Just look at Mon from Casanova and u will see what I mean! Even has a KFC ..........
                      Please,can you be more specific?I mean give some adress or entertainment place where is more easy to find LB.Thanks
                      Crazy about girls with dick

Comment

"Land of Smiles", Ladyboy Land, like fantasyland, it is an expression not a destintation. To answer your question.......is there one place like Nana where they all go? No, but thats half the fun enjoying the search and destroy mission.

So once you emerse yourself into the culture and get to know people and spend time in a place the world will open up. Having said that you can find them at the two discos in town, one in the Chareon Hotel and the other in the basement of the Chareon Sri grand Hotel, shopping malls, ground floor of the Robinson cosmetics department store, Mr Tong's Bar in the main street (gay owner and hates drunk foreigners so be careful). Apart from that ask a few ladyboys where they go for fun and follow your instinct. Do I have phone numbers and emails? No, I wouldn't want to spoil your fun in finding them.
                        Good luck

Comment

Working...
                        X