Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I register in my own name (In Bangkok usually at The Dynasty Grande or The Darwin and at The LK Renaissance in Pattaya) and I don't register a second name.

The room rate is the same for single or double occupancy, and I have never been asked to pay a joiner fee for a single companion.

That said, at both the The Dynasty Grande and The Darwin I have been asked to pay THB 500 additional fee when a third person has accompanied me.

And you need never be bothered how many times a day or night you bring someone different into the hotel - the reception staff are used to it and (with me) they often make a joke about it.

However, for a stay when you want the sheets changing more than once a day and the bath-towels changing after every session, it is worthhile tipping the chambermaids.

At the LK Renaissance I tip each of the two chambermaids that service my room (once I have determined that both are on duty all week) THB 1,000 per week - at the begining of my stay - and the service I receive is superb - not just towels, bathmats, but also extra bottled water, shampoos, soap, toothbrushes, etc, etc. (and Durex, which I give to my companions as I do not like the type the hotel supply).

Comment

• Just be vague Moe. If she's not there when you check in, just say she come later...as has been noted, in the standard arrangement, when you book for twin occupancy, that means simply 2 at any one time...they don't count the different names so long as there are never 3
      Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

• My first hotel ever in Thailand - April 2007
        Upon arriving at the airport I told the taxi stand I was staying at the Dynasty Grande Hotel Sukumvit Soi 6.
        The driver dropped me off at the Dynasty on Soi Nana, where they finally determined I wasn't staying there.
        They phoned over to the Dynasty Grande who sent over a tuk tuk to pick me up.

This hotel was great it is on a quite Soi just around the corner from Nana.
        The hotel was brand new at this time so the rooms and all of the hotel was very nice shape.
        Rooms were well equipped but didn't have a balcony which is common in Bangkok.
        There was a nice window seat though.

Restaurant was great and the pool is really huge so good for laps.
        They charge a joiner fee and would only allow me two LB at a time.
        They are very strict about ID but it is a quick and painless process.

Didn't get many pics but you can make out some of the features in these shots.

Attached Files
        www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

• November 2015

Stayed at the Dynasty Grand for one night at the beginning of November. I paid about 1600 baht for a nice room with a balcony over looking the pool. The room was large and well maintained, definitely been updated not too long ago.
          Overall a very clean and quiet hotel.

This hotel is very ladyboy friendly. I had one ladyboy guest I brought from Check Inn Bar and there was no joiner fee.
          Also when i was sitting outside at the restaurant around 11am there was a steady stream of ladyboys leaving the premises.
          The location of this hotel is great on Soi 6 as there is basically ladyboys 5 blocks away in each direction.
          Attached Files
          www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

• I stayed here for a few nights and it was pretty good. No hassles and the staff was helpful and did not seem to notice my coming and goings much. The photo is of the queen bed adorned with the most lovely LB I had ever found in Bangkok. She was not into getting her photo taken much , but was a very sweet sweet person. I spent a few nites with her. Breakfast was good and its always nice to sit and chill on the outdoor patio restaurant and watch to goings on. I do recall saying hi to a girl walking by then regretting it. She was a bit shaky and coming down from something looking to get me to fuck her for some quick money. That was a bit sad and off putting (not attractive i mean), but I bought her a beer out of kindness and then she was on her way when we left to go find some fun.
            You do not have permission to view this gallery.
            This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

• I would stay at Dynasty Grande Hotel Bangkok during my next visit and i loved the babe covering her boobs. Awesome, delicious

Comment

• In late October 2016 stayed in the Dynasty Grande again. It is still a premier hotel for ladyboy action in Bangkok.
                The hotel is clean and well kept plus has a great pool.
                I believe I got the same balcony room as last time which is very nice.
                Just wanted to bump this thread with more recent updates.
                Attached Files
                www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

• Originally posted by ;n15011
                  Hi just wondering if it is best to book the Dynasty Inn Grande online before i visit Bankok or when i arrive. Is it cheaper online etc?
                  i was concentrating on the babe covering her boobs, she gives me a hardon. who is she ?

Comment

• Originally posted by thaibound View Post
                    and, of course, the local entertainment.

she seemed to have no problem with the shower.

or anything else, thank you.

Nice babe, lovely cock, thanks for the pic

Comment

• Originally posted by thaibound View Post

she called herself Auf (or Off).
                      as of last may (5 months ago) she was dancing at Obsession, #17.
                      as i recall, monkeyman helped me pick her out!
                      i thought *for sure* he would have made her a superstar by now, but his list of "must shoot" women was longer than his arm.
                      in my humble experience (barely into 3 figures) she is the *most* beautiful ladyboy i have ever seen.
                      functional, but a total bottom with me. sweet and petite, cute and adorable, so, of course, i met her on my last night in bangkok, flew home only hours after she left my room. but top of the list when i return.
                      the last i saw her, she looked like this:
                      Is she real ???

Comment

• That is an actual photo and yes, she is real - but postop now, Thaibound's post was from 2006 - over 10 years ago.

Here is a photo of her from the 2009 Ladyboy Fashion Calendar.

fetch?id=688489&d=1407101179.jpg

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                        Membership Levels
                        The Rookie Thread
                        New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                        Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Working...
                        X