X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baiyoke Sky Hotel

I booked the Baiyoke Sky hotel on Asia rooms. It was stupid cheap like 1000 baht for a basic room.
    When i got there they upgraded us to a suite which was absolutely massive.
    Everything was brand new and remodelled it was quite the room, 2-3 flat screens, dining room, bedroom and living room plus huge storage.
    This is the tallest building in Thailand so it was interesting to come stay here.
    It is really a pain in the ass to get to this hotel and check in during any reasonable hour. It is right in the middle of pratunam market essentially, so getting there by car with you bags can take a while. Then when you get there the check in is on an upper floor, 7th I think. So there is not a traditional lobby and it is kind of a pain in the ass. I didn't have change for the taxi driver so i had to go buy a tshirt in the market, as the front desk was not convenient.
    I had no problem checking in with my Ladyboy GF but i don't know if they charge a joiner fee.
    Good central location to shopping and eating, plus not too far from Nana. We ordered room service but the menus were only in english, when i asked for a thai language menu they said they didn't have any? Overall a pretty nice place, the pool looked a little small.

1bayokiesky1.jpg1bayokiesky2.jpg1bayokiesky3.jpg1bayokiesky4.jpg1bayokiesky5.jpg1bayokiesky6.jpg1bayokiesky7.jpg
    www.ladyboysthai.com

Crag, that was a great deal for the Baiyoke Sky Hotel, especially with the free upgrade! I don't think a person could score a similar deal today. I've been to the revolving restaurant at the top with my lb gf and a couple of her friends. Great view, but the food was so so. It was an international buffet, and unfortunately the windows were due for a cleaning.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
    Membership Levels
    The Rookie Thread
    New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
    Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Originally posted by rxpharm View Post
      Crag, that was a great deal for the Baiyoke Sky Hotel, especially with the free upgrade! I don't think a person could score a similar deal today. I've been to the revolving restaurant at the top with my lb gf and a couple of her friends. Great view, but the food was so so. It was an international buffet, and unfortunately the windows were due for a cleaning.
      Went there with some lady friends of mine from back home doing the tourist thing. But wouldn't go there again except in that situation. Actually you're too far up to get a good view.

OTOH, I highly recommend having a beer on top of the Pattaya Hilton. Great atmosphere as you are not cramped together. No cover charge and 180 baht for a Heine is not much more than in some Pattaya GoGos.

Comment

Working...
      X