X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holiday Inn Silom

I booked in at the Holiday Inn Silom as I wanted to be close to the Canadian embassy. Most of the embassies are in this area so there is lots of high end hotels, restaurants and shops in the Silom area. It is much quieter and not anything like the Nana area.
    There is some ladyboys in the bars at the Patpong night market but it is much more low key.

The Holiday Inn Silom is a very good price for the area and is actually cheaper than the other holiday inns in town.
    The hotel is top notch and the rooms were very comfortable and well kept.
    The brunch is one of the best I have seen anywhere, which seems to be a theme of Holiday Inns in Thailand.
    I checked in with a ladyboy without a problem, I am not clear if there is a guest fee here.
    It seems none of the holiday inns charge a joiner fee in Thailand in my experience, just make sure you book for 2 always.

As i say this is very good hotel for business and to visit the embassies.
    It is not the best hotel for the ladyboy hound.
    One night i headed over to Nana for the evening and it was no problem getting there.
    At the end of the night I ended up at some disco near Nana but at the time I wanted to get a taxi back to Silom, it was very hard.
    None of the drivers wanted to take me and it was quite the wait to finally find one.
    Not sure why but I assume they feel they won't get a fare back, considering I didn't mind paying extra, I didn't see the issue.

Anyway, nice hotel for certain purposes.
    Fantastic place to stay in general.

Sorry only got pics of the hallways.

DSC00775.jpgDSC00774.jpg
    www.ladyboysthai.com

Working...
X