X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Majestic Grande Hotel Bangkok

Stayed here with my LB GF for a couple nights in 2008. No trouble checking in with her and i understand there is no fee at this hotel for guests.
    The hotel is a nice 4 star hotel, well kept with all the amenities. I was surprised to see a guy playing the large baby grande piano in lobby.
    The room was nice, if not a little plain. I paid around 2000 for this room. It is very good that is was located about 2 blocks from Nana. I found the taxi drivers that hung out in front of this hotel where complete rip off artists. They always wanted way more than normal to go anywhere and would never turn on the meter. I found we had to walk over to Sukumvit to find an honest cab. I would stay here again though. Sorry the pictures are a little old but they do have flat screen tvs now.
    image_70670.jpgimage_70671.jpgimage_70672.jpgimage_70673.jpgimage_70674.jpg
    www.ladyboysthai.com

I would stay there if I was in BKK for 1-3 nights but planning on a two month stay in Thailand so I have to budget a little bit. Your gf is beautiful. Are you still dating her. Am wondering how one could meet ladyboy girls for long term in Thailand. Not from dating sites though.

Comment

This hotel is ok but there is nicer ones for a similar price.
      I'm sure the rooms are more updated now as this hotel is a going concern.

Those pictures are from 2008 have not seen that ladyboy since 2010.

Dating ladyboys in Thailand is tricky, whether you meet them in bars or on websites it ends up being about the same.
      There is almost always some financial angle. Generally Pattaya is the best place if you are looking for a relationship or longer term thing.
      www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

By financial angle do you mean they will all expect some sort of financial support on regular basis? I wouldn't mind that but you can never be sure what they are doing behind your back. No one is an angel neither are we.

Comment

Originally posted by Tropicalz View Post
          By financial angle do you mean they will all expect some sort of financial support on regular basis? I wouldn't mind that but you can never be sure what they are doing behind your back. No one is an angel neither are we.
          Well if you read that Buriram report I posted before you might see some of the things I was talking about.

In Thailand you can find the hottest ladyboys that are madly in love with you seemly uncaring for money.
          Next thing you know they are bitching for you to buy them gold and soon they are not content unless there is more goodies.
          All Thais have to give money to their parents, some parents don't care where the money comes from.

So Mom's buffalo may die and she suddenly needs money. Perhaps brother is in town and needs to sleep in your room.
          (May not even be her brother at all)
          Or you rent a nice beach front hotel room and get there to spend with your GF and the whole family shows up to sleep there.
          They want a beach vacation too.
          Going for a day at the park? Then you find out you are taking the whole village.

Yes and that is when you are there....
          When you are not there you can never be quite sure what is going on.
          Although the post op ladyboys tend to be more serious, but still are Thai.

Still the Thai ladyboys can't be beat and there is some great experiences to be had.
          www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

And if you say no to any of that they are gone, right? I have had experience with those kinds of scams with women in Asian countries. They all take money from you to give it to their families and others and expect you to understand and agree. Having another guy to sleep over in my hotel room or bringing family members and friends to my private party is something that would really rub me the wrong way or even infuriate me. Girls did that to me all the time in the Philippines and I hated it. To them we are just an ATM machine and the pass code is good sex. They know what we want and they have it but we do not always know what they want ( either we don't have it or have it but unwilling to always give)
            Are you saying no Ladyboy is worth keeping long term? Are there any good write ups for videos on that in this forum? have you every kept one long term for yourself and didn't regret it?

Comment

Working...
            X