Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sheraton Grande - Great rooms, right in the middle of the action, and easy access on the ground floor so you don't have to do the walk of shame through the firsy floor lobby.
    Back in the scene after a couple of years away. And no that does not mean I was residing at her majesty's pleasure. God it is good to be back among the girls with that bit extra!

Comment

I know these well.

So, for LB convenience, it's a Landmark Suite (they are all corner jobs). The Fitness Center is one of best in Bangkok, the breakfast great, the suite room cheap, and it's all 50m from Nana.

Grande Sukhumvit has nicer rooms, but fitness center poor, a little snotty (not too bad), and location average for LBs. It's closer to Soi Cowboy.

Top end - go to Oriental Hotel, in Silom. No.1 spa in Thailand, cool kind of blues bar, nice garden. Very snotty.

For money for value, and for convenience, I like the Landmark.

Comment

The website for all hotels in Asia is www.asiarooms.com

Lots of reviews by guests and excellebt search facilities

All it needs is a LB friendliness rating system and it would be perfect
        Back in the scene after a couple of years away. And no that does not mean I was residing at her majesty's pleasure. God it is good to be back among the girls with that bit extra!

Comment

Landmark. LBs enter no problem. As close to the action as Majestic Grand.

Comment

Just one night in Bangkok I would do it in style..... JW Marriott is one of the best 5 star hotels and it's right next to Nana Plaza and there Ok with Ladyboys!

Comment

Originally posted by (ziggystardust @ Jan. 03 2006,20:24)
              Top end - go to Oriental Hotel, in Silom. No.1 spa in Thailand, cool kind of blues bar, nice garden. Very snotty.
              Hello Ziggy,

Looks like I will have to take Herself to the Oriental for a look see.  If only to put their noses out of joint  

RR.  
              Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
              Kahuna

Comment

How are you KLover, nice to see your posts.

The Dhusit Thani in Silom would be my choice. The top floor has some really nice Penthouse suites and ive stayed there on occasions. The last time i was there the Thai Queen was a guest of the Hotel.

If its good enough for me then its good anough for her.

They do ask for ID if you bring one of the K3 girls back. Its a bit Snooty and my Girlfriend at the time, Fai, actually dressed up in a nice sexy womans business suit for the occasion.

best regards

TC

Comment

why waste money. Grab your honey, go to a short time and live your dreams

Comment

Originally posted by (vangough05 @ Jan. 05 2006,11:11)
                    why waste money. Grab your honey, go to a short time and live your dreams
                    ...and sleep on the beach?

Comment

Theres a beach in bangkok?
                      jeffreyscott

Comment

Originally posted by (limpdick @ Jan. 05 2006,13:43)
                        Theres a beach in bangkok?
                        Yeah behind Pantip Plaza there is a Beach
                        Attached Files

Comment

THERE IS A BEACH IN BKK IVE BEEN THERE REALY GOOD FOOD

Comment

If I'm staying only one night that's the least likely time I'd splurge. So my one night stays before the airport are at the Grand Inn, 990 baht standard room plus tax is 1020 or 1030.
                            Reliable wake-uo call plus I tip bellman to knock on my door.

I haven't stayed in high end hotels but if you want to be comfortable near NEP, the Omni Towers is nice. Become an Ascot member, it's free, and you save a bit. If you want to check out at 6PM they have a half day rate.

Some say the ShangriLa is a top 5 hotel. You can get it cheap through Priceline. I did but had to cAncel the trip.

Comment

JW Marriott....hands down

Comment

Was wondering if any of you have hotel recommendations for Bangkok? Will be staying for a few days with a steady. In the Sukhumvit area I'm happy with the Omni Tower at 2000 a night though if I were staying alone I'd go for one of the 1000 baht options.

Anyway, really no reason for me to have to stay on Suk Soi 4 other than meeting up with other Forum members and there are taxis and tuk tuks in Bangkok.

Was thinking of checking out the massage school at Wat Po, they have 3 day foot massage courses or 5 day Thai massage course, wil probably do a 3 day foot massage. Unlike the big school in Chiang Mai, you can show up any day early in the morning and start.

I think Wat Po is a quick taxi from Kao San so am particularly interested in hotels in that area, don't want a hassle in the morning. Also interested in exploring the Kao San night scene. Stayed at the Royal Hotel (or Hotel Royal) with my western gitlfriend and the more expensive remodeled rooms were prety nice at 1600.

Am thinking Kao San are would be good cause I have little interest in going to Nana bars with me teerak.

Or are their other good areas or hotels? Looking for a comfortable hotel that's a great bargain where me and my ladyboy would be happy. Prefer a pool.

Comment

Working...
                                X