Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(69billy @ May 23 2006,11:57) I have been trying to book a room with them for the last 4days ...And noting yet
    I had a similar problem trying to book the Majestic Grande online (same owners) and could not book anything so I just got on the phone to them, told how wonderful their hotel was and how wanted stay there again  and it was a done deal within 5 minutes    
    Too old to die young!

Comment

Same experience last time I was in LOS. Emailed several times with no answer, then called on 5 separate occasions and fully booked every time. Book now if you want Nov/Dec/Jan, 2006/7. Popular hotel, good rates and great location to NANA!

Comment

guys down to hotel selection time

which one of the next 3 i have seen various comments remeber guys short trip 2 nights also like my comfort and pool sauna spa ok i know

1 http://www.presidentsolitaire.com/z985/index.shtml

2 http://www.asiarooms.com/thailand/ba...ic_grande.html

3 Majectic Suites

Comment

(katoeylover @ May 23 2006,12:42) I always email and get a reply within 24hrs:

[email protected]
          Thnx..
          I just got the e-mail from M-S room is booked,,,
          So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

(69billy @ May 23 2006,11:57) I have been trying to book a room with them for the last 4days ...And noting yet
            Billy, perhaps they have heard of your reputation and were a little worried

I have stayed there many times and it is a good choice of hotel especially the double-deluxe rooms

Glad you got your room sorted Billy,  and your only a "piss length" from the action

Have fun

Dave...
            Your got yer Mother in a whirl
            Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

(david123au @ May 24 2006,10:33) remember guys short trip 2 nights also like my comfort and pool sauna spa ok
              Hello David123au,

Taking your three choices in order.

1. President Solitaire President Solitaire -  not stayed there myself but from comments of those that have it's a good hotel and has pool and spa.

2. Majestic Grande  Majestic Grande  -  again not stayed there but same as above.

3. Majestic Suites Majestic Suites - have stayed in this one - definately No pool or spa but it it is the closest to Nana and is handy for Nana BTS station.

The choice between the three?  -  click on this map link Map - click on square F12 and then read below.

Nana plaza is marked as a green square/diamond shape on Soi 4 - right in the middle of the map.
              Majestic Suites is about where the last 'a' of the Nana is on Sukumwit Thanon - 2 minutes walk round the corner from Nana Plaza.
              Majestic Grande is on Soi 2 just below the Ploenchit Plaza on the map - 5 minutes walk from Nana Plaza.
              The President Solitaire is right at the top of Soi 11 - underneath the large letter 'M' of the large word Sukumwit near the top of the map.
              It will take 5-10 minutes to get a taxi (lots go past here but 90%+ will be already taken) and 5 minutes (35Baht) to get to Nana.

My choice from these - Majesic Grande - Majestic Grande - Majestic Grande!

Would I make a different choice personally? No probably not.

RR.
              Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
              Kahuna

Comment

Personally I wasn't that impressed by the Majestic Suites.
                Location...sure..if your only scope is Nana maybe OK but other than that, rooms are smallish and have a strange system of wooden sliding partitions at the windows, instead of proper tents, and they never shut properly so you always have some light sipping thru. It's a bit noisy also.
                The bathroom has a nice large triangular shaped tub but the toilets have an uncanny ability to overflow a bit too easily when flushing..so, I let you imagine how memorable is to stomp in a flooded bathroom with your stools foating around!
                The breakfast is a joke and I practically skept it almost everyday.
                It's cheap..true..but don't expect much.
                Perhaps I was unlucky and I was given a Sukh view room, although at high floor, but not my kind of place...
                Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

(Road Runner @ May 25 2006,05:07)
                  (david123au @ May 24 2006,10:33) remember guys short trip 2 nights also like my comfort and pool sauna spa ok
                  Hello David123au,

Taking your three choices in order.

1. President Solitaire President Solitaire -  not stayed there myself but from comments of those that have it's a good hotel and has pool and spa.

2. Majestic Grande  Majestic Grande  -  again not stayed there but same as above.

3. Majestic Suites Majestic Suites - have stayed in this one - definately No pool or spa but it it is the closest to Nana and is handy for Nana BTS station.

The choice between the three?  -  click on this map link Map - click on square F12 and then read below.

Nana plaza is marked as a green square/diamond shape on Soi 4 - right in the middle of the map.
                  Majestic Suites is about where the last 'a' of the Nana is on Sukumwit Thanon - 2 minutes walk round the corner from Nana Plaza.
                  Majestic Grande is on Soi 2 just below the Ploenchit Plaza on the map - 5 minutes walk from Nana Plaza.
                  The President Solitaire is right at the top of Soi 11 - underneath the large letter 'M' of the large word Sukumwit near the top of the map.
                  It will take 5-10 minutes to get a taxi (lots go past here but 90%+ will be already taken) and 5 minutes (35Baht) to get to Nana.

My choice from these - Majesic Grande - Majestic Grande - Majestic Grande!

Would I make a different choice personally? No probably not.

RR.
                  Thanks your info has helped

Comment

(Looker @ May 25 2006,02:50) Personally I wasn't that impressed by the Majestic Suites.

The breakfast is a joke and I practically skept it almost everyday.
                    1st point- The double-deluxe rooms are fine

2nd- The breakfast is a joke, and better given a miss but who gets up at that time?

Dave...

Comment

(daveduke007 @ May 25 2006,20:22) 1st point- The double-deluxe rooms are fine
                      I see...
                      I was given the room right near the lift, at the left side when exit from lift..which was a sort of nuisance as well as location
                      But that was what they had available.

As for the b/fast..well..believe it or not, I was there for business and would have really appreciated a decent b/fast since I almost did not touch food during the day till dinner

Oh well, good for my waistline thou
                      Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

(Looker @ May 25 2006,14:40)
                        (daveduke007 @ May 25 2006,20:22) 1st point- The double-deluxe rooms are fine
                        I see...
                        I was given the room right near the lift, at the left side when exit from lift..which was a sort of nuisance as well as location  
                        But that was what they had available.

As for the b/fast..well..believe it or not, I was there for business and would have really appreciated a decent b/fast since I almost did not touch food during the day till dinner  

Oh well, good for my waistline thou  
                        Believe me Looker The Double-Deluxe rooms are great and has a coffee machine.

As for the breakfast , it would certainly not touch your waistline as there is fuck all there

Head down to momma's kitchen and say Stogie sent you

Dave...

Comment

For a 1000 baht hotel I like the Grand Inn. For a 2000 baht hotel I like the Omni Tower. If staying at the Omni first join the Ascott Club (free) and get a slight discount.

Comment

Sorry, but where is the Grand Inn hotel?
                            Cheers Mcqueen

Comment

Hello McQueen,

The website for the Grand Inn is here  Grand Inn     Their location map is s**t!

If you open the map link I posted above and click on square F12.  Look for Soi Sukumvit 3 - right in the middle of the map.

Between the 'Soi' and the 'S' of 'Soi Sukumwit 3' you will see a side street going off to the right and then down to join with Sukumvit Thanon (Sukumwit Road) like a upside down L.  That is  2 Sukumwit Soi 3.

Not sure where 7-8 (that's the number in the street) is but the this street is only 150-200 yards (metres) long.

It's about 5 minutes walk from NEP - allowing 2 minutes to cross Sukumwit Road   .

RR.
                              Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                              Kahuna

Comment

Where could I stay for a good price but have a place where critters will not wander in but the Lb's will?
                                You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

Working...
                                X