X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by George Pill View Post
    Alright tell me where you met them. So pretty they don't even look like ladyboys. Excellent photos. Perfect lighting and sharp details. Nana 2 sounds exciting.
    Those two are from Temptations, it is a high pressure bar but you can usually find a cutie or two. The dark haired one is Beer, can't remember the red haired one's name.
    They were fun.

I took the pictures with my new Nikkon coolpix S7000
    Expert news, reviews and videos of the latest digital cameras, lenses, accessories, and phones. Get answers to your questions in our photography forums.

The rooms here at the solo are quite bright with decent lighting from outside too.
    www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

I hardly go to those two ladyboy bars on the middle floor because the girls outside are stuck up. Big disadvantage if they can't speak English much so don't know what to say. Will try again and be less discriminatory. Gotta dig keep into the pile to find the diamonds, and what makes it hard is it's so dark in there. Don't be so stingy spending your money. Who cares if your choices are mistakes. Just stop crying over spilled milk and go to another bar. Try, try, and try again. I want all of you guys to know I saw Cindy, Candy, and Sasha in the top floor Cascades Bar. So slow with only 4 guys. They are crying for you.

Cindy is a STUNNER. I was taking a leak in the bathroom, and this tall Katoey was petering me for a BJ in one of the stalls for B500. So to humor her I asked how much if I gave her a BJ. She said B300. Nah. Then this swarthy ladyboy walks into the room and pulls out her meat and takes a leak. Naturally I looked, and it was a dark shooter about average size. It was long enough that she accidentally bounced off the front rim of the bowl. Didn't bother to wipe it clean and slipped it into her black thin-fabric thong bikini. She had a corset enclosing a ample boob set. But what stunned me was her face. It was THE CINDY! She was on strappy high heels. Her hands and feet are large and shapely. What a body! She could easily win a body-building contest. Nice shoulders that narrow down to a slim waist. Muscular perfectly-shaped legs. WOW! The best I've every seen on a TS. Her face is something you cannot stop staring at. Strong facial cheekbones. She didn't wash her hands and just left out the door. I gave her a friendly spank on one of her irresistible buttocks. After I sat back down at my seat she walked up and did what she does best. Stood up straight and smiled. What perfect white neon white choppers, but it was her smile that hypnotized me. Her mouth stretches out to the sides widely, and her lips opens up just enough to turn a dark stage brightly. You can never forget that smile. There I am fascinated by her bodybuilder body, perfect makeup, upright posture, thin black thong bikini, and corset. Then she raises her hands to remove her hairband and let her jet black locks flow freely shaking her head a little. What a showgirl! What a masterful stripper. If you do not visit Cindy who comes it around 10 PM you have not seen the queen of the Katoey underground.

Funny thing I was only one of five customers that Thursday night. Two were sitting talking to themselves and weren't watching the dancers, two were happily buying drinks for their cuties, and two were a married couple just watching. Candy was so funny waving her hands at this couple, "C'mon, let's you two and me go fuck me ask and me fuck you both!" Love her blonde long locks and infectious smiles. She's dancing all over the place like she's so happy.

Sasha was recently in I think a Joey Silvera latest video in a solo act. She's a rare lucky combination of good gene lottery with bits of Thai and black goodies. She is very slender and displays a good surgical boob job. Perfect size and shape. I leave you to see for yourself how long she is if you haven't seen the video. Best part of her is she has such a wonderful personality. She will walk by you to seek your attention. One pass she is rubbing her eyes like she's crying. Next pass she is angry at your and hides her eyes with her hands. Again she will act like she is exhausted waiting for you to buy her a drink. These girls are so good putting on acts that amuse you. They are the best I've seen in the world of girlie bars. Unfortunately I was still in jet lag so on my way back from Pattaya I will promise to blow all of my left over cash on them to make up for my inhospitality. So you see gentlemen, you will see and have the very best experiences in the hidden and forbidden bars of Nana Entertainment Plaza. This is the place you will be delivered to when you die.

Comment

Originally posted by CragR View Post

The dark haired one is Beer.
        mmmm....Beer

Mmm.jpg

Comment

Hello!
          Myself Alex and i love ladyboys and i like to fuck her

Comment

Welcome Alex, you can find Beer in Nana Plaza at Temptations.
            www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

I like Solo and have stayed here a few times. The Soi is fairly quite and peaceful. My only gripe was the pool is rather small. The beds on the other hand are very comfortable
              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
              X