X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alternate State Quarantine Hotel Bangkok

Here is a good video showing what a 10 day quarantine in a Bangkok hotel is like. This was posted by Cappuccino, a Thai woman who worked with Qatar Airways as a flight attendant, and recently left them.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
    Membership Levels
    The Rookie Thread
    New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
    Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Now everyone knows all the cleaning and hazmat suits are unnecessary. Most of the cleaning and disinfecting is just a waste of time.

It appears they are doing ridiculous things like deciding what is good for you diet. The hotel medical team may not allow you to have certain foods that may cause other medical conditions like the runs or other health conditions? This seems pretty unnecessary. Not only are protecting from covid but deciding what is good for you?

The conditions in the Thai quarantine hotels look much better than the Canada Covid prisons however.
    Still the thing that bothers me in Thailand is that if someone is found to have Covid in a market or bar then the razor wire will come out.
    You may have to quarantine again and have your whole vacation ruined.

If I was to go to Thailand I would try and get the Golf Quarantine. Why sit around your room if you can golf?
    Canada is on the list of countries.
    Phuket Sandbox Golf Package includes luxury and valuable hotels (SHA Plus+), also ready to golf at a top golf course. Transportation service is available during stay, allowing you to sightsee around Phuket.Phuket Sandbox Golf Package includes luxury and valuable hotels (SHA Plus+), also ready to golf at a top golf course. Transportation service is available during stay, allowing you to sightsee around Phuket.

golfquarantine.jpg
    www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Working...
    X