Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not sure, but several photos I posted above did not convert...

Comment

Originally posted by soju View Post
      Not sure, but several photos I posted above did not convert...
      Thanks for the update Soju - good to hear that April Suites is still a good place to stay. If I recall correctly there is a maximum upload of 10 photos per post - so if you have more than that they will not show up, and you would have to make another post to upload them.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
      Membership Levels
      The Rookie Thread
      New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
      Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Thanks for the info rxpharm.

Comment

Originally posted by soju View Post
          Thanks for the info rxpharm.
          You should be able to upload 14 photos per post, you can try to add them after the fact too.
          That looks like someone I know in your room, looking hot.

Interesting to see that the room decor is the same as rxpharm's photo 5 years ago or so.
          Nice the pool was redone but it looks too small for me.
          Too many falangs too..... still better than tons of kids.

www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Yeah it is a three star hotel and the pool isn't the biggest but it is clean
            And you do indeed know the young lady in my room...she's thinking of going home and leaving Pattaya. Hope she does but youth and fairly easy money...well, will see.

My room has not been updated yet but they are presently updating some of the rooms. Why they don't wait till low season escapes me. Anyway it is clean and everything works well. Bed is firm, clean linen, secure building etc.
            I am off to Laos in a few days but when I return to Pattaya latter this month I will do a review of Pattaya Blue Sky on Soi 5.

Cheers

Comment

I can recommend April Suites. Very good located. The only problem was the Bad wifi. I hope they fix it until I will be there next time.

Comment

Working...
              X