X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A-One Hotels and Resorts Pattaya

A-One has 3 hotels in Pattaya all are at Soi 3 and Beach road which is a nice quieter location. It is further down beach road so it is not super close to the walking street area, however you are always a baht bus ride away from everywhere. The buses will be available right on beach road. Unfortunately the buses are running the other direction from most of the action but they swing around 2nd beach road to go the other way. Everything is fairly close to walk too, including Soi 6 just close by.

Their show piece is the huge Cruise Hotel that looks like 2 cruise ships side by side. The complex has several swimming pools, fitness room, restaurants and more. Any one staying at any of the 3 hotels can use all the facilities of the cruise hotel.
    I am staying at the A-one Beach resort right across the Alley from the cruise hotel at the beginning of November. I'll discuss that one first.

A-One Pattaya Beach Resort.
    This is a 4 star rated resort hotel. I booked this one on Agoda.com for $74 Canadian ($57 USD or 2000 baht).
    I got a beach room with a balcony and a view. The location is slightly away from beach road, so I will see how the view actually is from my room. It seems to have very big and nice rooms, I considered the cruise hotel but it doesn't seem like you could get a decent view plus probably much busier.
    Management says that unregistered guests are allowed and there is a joiner fee of 1000 baht.

DSCN6686.jpg

A-One Star Hotel is their budget hotel right behind the other two hotels, just a little further from the beach. This hotel is very new and you can also use the facilities of the other nearby hotels, it has a rating of 3 stars. This certainly is a great option for pooners on a budget. On agoda.com they have rooms for $25 Canadian ($19 USD or 680 baht). Management says they allow unregistered guests and there is no joiner free. So a good option close to the beach with no extra fees. Can't go wrong with this hotel.
    A-ONE Hotels, discover true luxury and comfort.Luxury and comfort is not something you buy out of the shelve, true luxury and comfort is a feeling of being yourself,

34065777.jpg

The A-One Cruise hotel is a huge complex that looks like a cruise ship and has a 4 star rating. This is a large busy hotel and familiar to most people that have been to Pattaya. I considered staying here as the prices are pretty good but it is very very large. I saw I could use their pools and stuff even if staying that the other hotels so i chose this. Their rooms look pretty cool though, all like cabins on a cruise ship. There is portholes and footlockers and many other marine details. The Management says unregistered guests are allowed for a 1000 baht joiner fee. On agoda.com prices were starting at $49 Canadian ($38 USD or 1330 baht)
    18276417.jpg

I will report back more on my stay with more pictures and such.

aone1.JPG

aone2.JPG
    www.ladyboysthai.com

Good rundown on those hotels! I've gone past the A-One Cruise Hotel many a time, but never really thought about staying there. I think the option of the budget A-One Star Hotel is a good deal, especially since you have access to the facilities at the A-One Cruise. The joiner fee at the higher star A-Ones is a pain though.

Will be looking forward to your reports about your stay! (also you're quite close to the Tiffany Theatre for the MIQ 2015 contest - remember to check for the free events the week before the finals night).

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
    Membership Levels
    The Rookie Thread
    New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
    Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Originally posted by rxpharm View Post
      Good rundown on those hotels! I've gone past the A-One Cruise Hotel many a time, but never really thought about staying there. I think the option of the budget A-One Star Hotel is a good deal, especially since you have access to the facilities at the A-One Cruise. The joiner fee at the higher star A-Ones is a pain though.

Will be looking forward to your reports about your stay! (also you're quite close to the Tiffany Theatre for the MIQ 2015 contest - remember to check for the free events the week before the finals night).
      It is actually cheaper to rent a room at the A-One Star Hotel than it is to take a girl back to your room at the 4 star hotels.
      Only 680 baht for a room compared to 1000 baht for a joiner fee.

I haven't been to Tiffany Theatre yet but may check it out.

www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Just arrived at A-One beach resort.
        At the desk they said they would charge no joiner fee for one guest as we have booked for 2 people.
        They only ask we give the hotel a good review.
        The booking.com rating system has become very competitive which is good for us punters.

Here is the view from my room.
        Attached Files
        www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

So the ultimate test has passed we brought ladyboys back to the hotel after the party at King's Bar.
          Even the girls were skeptical as they say they had problems here before.

As it turns out it was only the A-One cruise Hotel was the one they had trouble getting into.
          Customers will sometimes contact them from the internet to come over and they couldn't get into the cruise hotels.
          Still i don't believe ladyboys stories anymore until i see if for myself.

As it turns out neither of our dates had been to the A-One Beach Resort.
          We walked in and they took the girls ID no problem, the guy didn't even really look at them.
          So any perceived ban on Ladyboys does not exist.

The elevator did require the key card in the evening which was the only additional security issue.

Watch out for the Cruise Hotel but,
          Looks like the A-One Beach Resort is Ladyboy Friendly Boys.
          And they said they wouldn't charge us joiner fees as we booked for 2.

www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Excellent information - and it sounds like you're having a good time this visit! Keep on having fun!

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
            Membership Levels
            The Rookie Thread
            New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
            Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

And here is the proof of ladyboys in our room at the A-One beach resort.
              Attached Files
              www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Yes we had a great one week stay at the A-One beach resort. The rooms were beautiful and the location is great, not to mention the view. The rooms were very big and clean with nice balcony. The air conditioning was a little hard to control but that was minor. We had no trouble bringing in various ladyboys throughout the week. Only one night there was a different guy at the desk than usual. When we came in with our ladyboy dates he seemed to have a problem. Turns out he was just trying to warn us that our dates were not genetic women, all good. The balconies were not the most private balconies ever but the view was fantastic.
                Attached Files
                www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Small pool

The pool at the A-One Beach resort was quite small. Since we had full access to the facilities at the Cruise Hotel across the street, I went over for a swim a couple times. It was much larger but still not he best for doing laps.
                  They actually had two pools. There was a smaller one with a bar and the bigger pool closed at 6pm because they had the dinner buffet nearby. Overall a very nice facility.

IMG_6726.jpg
                  Attached Files
                  www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Hi Crag, do you remember the name of this girl by any chance? Amazing body and her cock... she's definitely my type of girl.

Originally posted by CRAG View Post
                    And here is the proof of ladyboys in our room at the A-One beach resort.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by bangerz View Post
                      Hi Crag, do you remember the name of this girl by any chance? Amazing body and her cock... she's definitely my type of girl.
                      Her name is Rita and she works at Obsessions Pattaya.

My buddy liked her but she is mainly a bottom and quite quiet. She also is on lots of hormones and apparently can't get hard, but she is a good fuck.
                      There is many ladyboys that look like her around as well that could perform better I think.

www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Originally posted by CRAG View Post

Her name is Rita and she works at Obsessions Pattaya.

My buddy liked her but she is mainly a bottom and quite quiet. She also is on lots of hormones and apparently can't get hard, but she is a good fuck.
                        There is many ladyboys that look like her around as well that could perform better I think.

After my post I was reading your trip report on the other forum. Flamingo Farmer took that picture with your camera! hahaha this is funny.

Sorry to hear that Rita is bottom only.

Comment

Originally posted by bangerz View Post

After my post I was reading your trip report on the other forum. Flamingo Farmer took that picture with your camera! hahaha this is funny.

Sorry to hear that Rita is bottom only.
                          Yeah i gave him my camera because he was supposed to be going to the Ladyboy Volleyball party at TJs Bar in Naklua.
                          I was supposed to go to that party but instead I was running off with View from La Bamba bar.
                          Flamingo Farmer never ended up going to the part either. He went back to Obsessions and met Rita instead.
                          He never brings a camera for some reason.
                          www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Wow! Great pictures and information. Will check it out this winter. Yes, a little farther from Soi 8 and 13 where Obsessions and Boy's Town is, but the Baht buses are convenient and plentiful. Can always catch a scooter taxi with my date back. Thanx for the neat pictures. So informative. Everybody knows where that ship hotel is. So pretty and memorable. Online sez they charge US$91/day and the rooms of the room and facilities is very nice. 4 stars. My Sunshine Hotel on Soi 8 is about $45/day, and the action is right outside the door. You know that extra $45 I'm saving should be used to upgrade to nicer ladyboys. Hmmmmmm.

Comment

Originally posted by George Pill View Post
                              Wow! Great pictures and information. Will check it out this winter. Yes, a little farther from Soi 8 and 13 where Obsessions and Boy's Town is, but the Baht buses are convenient and plentiful. Can always catch a scooter taxi with my date back. Thanx for the neat pictures. So informative. Everybody knows where that ship hotel is. So pretty and memorable. Online sez they charge US$91/day and the rooms of the room and facilities is very nice. 4 stars. My Sunshine Hotel on Soi 8 is about $45/day, and the action is right outside the door. You know that extra $45 I'm saving should be used to upgrade to nicer ladyboys. Hmmmmmm.
                              I always try to take lots of pictures of the hotels and try different ones.

We never stayed at the actual cruise ship hotel but the A one resort across the street. It is much quieter.
                              The cruise hotel is usually quite busy and many families so the the resort hotel is much more chill.
                              The baht buses are good going out but coming back it is a long walk from Second road.

You would like the A-One Star Hotel, it is brand new and right behind the resort hotel and it is only $20 US.
                              Plus there is no joiners fee there either so very cheap.
                              Attached Files
                              www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Working...
                              X