X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bangerz View Post

After my post I was reading your trip report on the other forum. Flamingo Farmer took that picture with your camera! hahaha this is funny.

Sorry to hear that Rita is bottom only.
    I did,,, she could get hard but never asked her to top. But I do remember she was very tight and really liked it . Very nice person, but I didnt hook up in 2016 (next trip) as she was all about money and bar fines and not fun so I moved on..

Comment

Hi Crag, do you remember the name of this girl by any chance? Amazing body and her cock... she's definitely my type of girl.
      Rita is now at SweetHearts bar in Soi Baukhao... formally owned by Jimbo and Cindy ( lb from bkk) however in the wake of the shutdown, Cindy and Jimbo split and KRU group took over Sweethearts and Jimbo is the frontman .So the KRU girls are all there until walking street opens. Rita is there now too.

Attached Files

Comment

After my post I was reading your trip report on the other forum. Flamingo Farmer took that picture with your camera! hahaha this is funny.

Sorry to hear that Rita is bottom only.
        She might be versatile... i never wanted her to top me so i never asked but she's got a nicer boner

Comment

Originally posted by flamingofarmer View Post

She might be versatile... i never wanted her to top me so i never asked but she's got a nicer boner
          I think George say she tops. I think she was in one of his picture threads.
          www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Working...
          X