X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LK Renaissance Hotel Pattaya

Well I am booked in at the LK Renaissance Hotel Pattaya.
    This Hotel is 3.5 stars but I think they are rated lower than 4 stars due to closing their restaurant.

The hotel is just north of Pattaya Second Road and very central to everything.
    Also it is right beside the Areca lodge where the volleyball event is, so that is convenient.

Booked a "Deluxe" room for 1800 Baht.
    I am still on the fence due to the size of the pool but we will see.

Address: 33/154 Moo.10 , Soi Diana , Pattaya , Chonburi , THAILAND , 20150
    Tel. +66 (0) 38 720 720
    Fax. +66 (0) 38 720 444

When checking on their guest policy the reply was positive:
    Dear sir,
    We are guest friendly hotel sir. The charge will not be applied for the 2nd guest invited to the room. However, the charge will be applied for the 3rd person invited to the room with a charge 500 THB applied sir.

Regards,

Ning

LK Group Pattaya Hotels " Welcome to LK Group Definitely Exclusive Hotels & Resorts in Pattaya Thailand
    Attached Files
    www.ladyboysthai.com

Originally posted by CRAG View Post
    Well I am booked in at the LK Renaissance Hotel Pattaya.
    This Hotel is 3.5 stars but I think they are rated lower than 4 stars due to closing their restaurant.

The hotel is just north of Pattaya Second Road and very central to everything.
    Also it is right beside the Areca lodge where the volleyball event is, so that is convenient.

Booked a "Deluxe" room for 1800 Baht.
    I am still on the fence due to the size of the pool but we will see.

Address: 33/154 Moo.10 , Soi Diana , Pattaya , Chonburi , THAILAND , 20150
    Tel. +66 (0) 38 720 720
    Fax. +66 (0) 38 720 444

When checking on their guest policy the reply was positive:

https://www.lkpattaya.com/
    Awesome room at 1800 Bhat, too cheap. next time i will use it. i loved the interiors

Comment

We had our stay at the LK Renaissance in Pattaya. I didn't get many pictures in the room but my room was the exact room in the pictures above.
      The room was huge with hard wood floors and decent furnishings. The rooms were just more worn that the pictures show.
      The entire hotel is opulently built but shows it's age and could use a refresh. Other than that is perfectly acceptable and comfortable.

There is a partial kitchen with a large fridge and a few mini bar items. We broke one glass during our stay and were charged 100 baht which seemed alot.
      The bathroom was huge and had a jacuzzi tub and a big separate shower. The bed was big and comfortable and there was a nice couch and new TV and small stereo.
      The balcony was small with the air conditioner chugging as usual. There is no restaurant so no rooms service, however there is many restaurants nearby.
      The massage studio in the hotel is very good. The swimming pool is tiny and didn't look well maintained, so I swam over at Miike Shopping center 2 blocks away.

This seems to be one of the older LK hotels in Pattaya and didn't seem to have the same level of service as the others with bellmen and such.
      The front desk staff seemed generally disinterested and not that friendly at all, the service was efficient though.
      I checked in with a ladyboy and my friend was solo. He brought back more than one ladyboy a couple times and they allowed the first one free and charged 1000 baht for additional guests.

Overall a good large and quiet room for a decent price. It is close to most things and has all services nearby.
      It is showing it's age a bit but serves it's purpose.
      The first picture is a shot of the top of the hotel from the pool area at Areca lodge and a shot of Layla in the room and in the Jacuzzi tub and lobby. The hotel is right beside the new condo highrise called "The Base".

Attached Files
      www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

beautiful hotel, room looks awesome

Comment

Originally posted by ironhorse View Post
          beautiful hotel, room looks awesome
          It's ok just a little run down compared to pictures but nice location overall.
          www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Here is a couple more recent pictures in a room in the hotel.
            Looks like they have recovered the headboards.....
            Attached Files
            www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Working...
            X