X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phuket - Coconut Village Resort Patong Beach

We stayed at the Coconut village resort in Phuket.
    It is definitely ladyboy friendly and we were even greeted by a ladyboy at the desk upon arrival.

It is a decent resort 2 blocks from the beach and about 15 minute walk to Bangla road.
    Also is about 3 blocks from Tootsies Ladyboy Massage.

It is an ok resort and has an open check in and restaurant. Most of the rooms are located surrounding the pool area.
    It is set up just like a resort with lots of trees and plants. The bottom floor rooms by the pool have sliding glass doors.
    There is rooms upstairs with balconies which are slightly less musty than the ground floor ones.
    All the rooms open to the outside and start at 1000 baht. Mine was a deluxe room for about 1400 baht.

20 Prachanukroh Road, Patong, Phuket, Thailand 83150

http://www.coconutvillageresort.com/
    Attached Files
    www.ladyboysthai.com

The rooms were very large but they were a little musty on the main floor and the bathroom taps and shower heads were not clean. There was a safe that was not bolted down, not very secure although everyone must travel through the lobby to get out. I had a king size bed but many seemed to have twins. There was a few families at this resort but mostly it seemed to be singles and couples, many Russian.

Overall a decent place that is secluded but still in the middle of the Patong beach action. We brought back several ladyboys from Cocktails and Dreams with no problems. No charge but they did take ID but never asked what rooms we were in. It is set up pretty private and we didn't run into others too much.
    Attached Files
    www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

IT was a neat place. The map in the room of the town was in Russian, Chinese and some thai with no english. Thank goodness for google maps. I had a second floor room with a big balcony perfect for smoking cigars and drinking beer!The first room I was given smelled very unused and musty with some dead bugs in the light fixtures. I asked to be moved to the upper floor. The first room gave me the impression it was swamped maybe during the tsunami and never dried 100% ? After staying in the A One Cruise in Pattaya, this was a step back in time, more like a fancy motel six with a pool and in Thailand.

It was an older place in need of upgrades; like it still had a regular old key (with a big plastic key tag that engaged the room power) that locked a simple doorknob, no bolt. and ya, the safe was not bolted to anything so it could be walked out the door....lol) There was a sliding frosted glass between the shower and the bedroom so nobody was ever lonely. The rooms all have a pass through to the next room. The space under the doors in the pass through and to the outside walkway mean you cant get too loud and freaky in there ha ha, but I managed to split the halves of the kingsized bed almost every night.

Cool that it had a bar out on the pool area. And one nite there was a live lounge singer who played for the dinner buffet. She sang in thai english and Spanish. It sounded very good. I would recommend it as a nice quiet place to stay.

FF

Comment

Nice place and nice LB.

Comment

I was thinking to stay here next trip to Phuket. It was a neat location with a dead end street. The theme is steel glass and concrete with natural wood, which is my style. We ate here, I had a 3 taco deal and a beer, it was very tasty and reasonable. Here is alink to the Agoda page. Room rates are ok for the nicer rooms and a room with a breakfast is a good price. Website says,,,,"All rooms come with choice of breakfast from ELLA Bistro's infamous "All Day Breakfast" and coffee!! or other beverage."... Good morning is usually good afternoon!
          http://www.agoda.com/ella-bed-hotel/...objecttypeid=2
          You do not have permission to view this gallery.
          This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

Working...
          X