X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thailand Beer Gardens

I've been to the beer gardens Bus Stop (Nana) and Bier Garden (Soi 7), plus my favorite open air beer venue in the Suan Lum Night Bazzar (hope it's still there).  

Am I missing out on better beer gardens in BKK, Pattaya, or Phuket?

In Pattaya there's the Pattaya Beer Garden out on the bay.

There's also a nice little outdoor area at the Welkom Inn on Soi 3 in Pattaya.

Comment

Suan Lum is awesome due to the huge selection of great beers. There is also an absolutely killer micro brewery / giant indoor beer garden in Bangkok: Tawan Dang German

Comment

(PigDogg @ Sep. 14 2009,07:14) In Pattaya there's the Pattaya Beer Garden out on the bay.  

Myself and BigTel's favourite place to "Chill out" together  

http://www.pattayabeergarden.com/
        Attached Files
        Your got yer Mother in a whirl
        Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

(daveduke007 @ Sep. 14 2009,07:54)
          (PigDogg @ Sep. 14 2009,07:14) In Pattaya there's the Pattaya Beer Garden out on the bay.  

Myself and BigTel's favourite place to "Chill out" together  

Going to miss you on this Nov trip Dave, Breakfast just won't be the same

If at first you don't succeed, Skydiving is not for you !

Comment

(jadeite @ Sep. 14 2009,11:50) There is also an absolutely killer micro brewery / giant indoor beer garden in Bangkok: Tawan Dang German
            Thanks for the info. I'll have a few pints there.
            Dutch.

Comment

(jadeite @ Sep. 14 2009,17:50) Suan Lum is awesome due to the huge selection of great beers.
              On top of that there's often live music on the weekends and a variety of food stalls ringing the central seating area (plentiful tables & chairs).  

It's just a typical Thai night market but whether you're hanging out under the night sky with your LB du jour or a buncha LB and your friends, it's a well deserved sanity-break from NEP.

Comment

Hi Driftwood,
                Where is Suan Lum .... Ive never been, any help is appreciated.... thanks

Comment

(Foggy @ Sep. 15 2009,09:11) Where is Suan Lum .... Ive never been, any help is appreciated....  thanks
                  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suan_Lum_Night_Bazaar
                  Dutch.

Comment

Comment

Suan Lum is spread out and the location of the giant beer garden is not obvious at night. A lot of shopping places and some smaller restaurants are scattered around. There are actually two somewhat large drinking places. You'll know you are at the right place as the main beer garden probably seats several thousand and the roof can be opened and closed.

Comment

Working...
                      X