X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oishi Sushi Restaurant Central Festival Pattaya

Oishi Sushi restaurant is awesome. It is located in the Central Festival Mall on Beach Road upstairs. Make sure it is the Oishi location and get a number if you have to. This is one of the places where all sorts of cool Japanese type food comes by on a conveyor and you just grab what you like. There is also a sushi buffet along with tempura, dim sum and so much other stuff. They have desserts and ice cream too!
    The best thing about this place of all is you can drink unlimited Oishi Green Tea drinks, this stuff is nectar from the gods.
    Basically you can eat as much as you want until you reach the time limit on your bill which i think is 90 minutes from when you come it.
    Anyhow check this place out and don't settle for the hot pot restaurant across the way.

DSC02933.jpg2013-09-13 08.04.18.jpg
    www.ladyboysthai.com

I've been to a couple of their branches in Bangkok and found them to be good value - Oishi Grande in Siam Discovery, and another location that I've forgotten for the moment. They featured an Asian buffet, Japanese, Chinese, Korean and Vietnamese. It looks like the one in Central Festival has gone full in the Japanese style conveyor belt system, which is very popular there. Will have to give it a try next time I visit Pattaya.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
    Membership Levels
    The Rookie Thread
    New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
    Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Yum!
      I love Oishi!

Comment

Yes, I am familiar with this place. Super crowded. Will check out that Thai Restaurant. Nice that so many restaurants are under one roof. Do check out the Morimoto's Benihana style Restaurant. Big hot skillet in front of your counter seat and chef's cook everything in front of you. Thailand's fun to eat in. Everything is so cheap or reasonable. Then after that you can see a movie upstairs. All digital screen and sharp digital surround sound. Super cold so brink a thick shirt or down jacket. The seat are so soft and reclinable. Oh yeah, for you lovers. There's a love seat in the back for a little extra charge. Might bring a blankie for a little hankie pankie. I kid you not.

Comment

Not Morimoto's. It's Miyazaki's.

Comment

Working...
          X