Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I believe the best and by far not so expensive compared to Walking street restaurants u will find in

u will find it at Marine Plaza.... between 19th hole hotel walking street and VC-hotel second road.

Comment

(entrox @ Aug. 08 2007,19:46) I believe the best and by far not so expensive compared to Walking street restaurants u will find in

u will find it at Marine Plaza.... between 19th hole hotel walking street and VC-hotel second road.
      Chai khrap,

good quality, good prices.

The smaller one on the opposite side is also acceptable.

Comment

Ko Samet Seafood Restaurant

Take your Pattaya ladyboy to the restaurant in pics 5,6,7 in the above thread on SaiKaew Beach on Ko Samet.

It's my favorite restaurant in the world.

Comment

yummie

Comment

Marine Seafood is IMHO the best place to eat.. especially if u have company..

Comment

Seafood at the vendor pictured is excellent. It's hard to beat simply grilled giant prawns, and their steamed fish was perfect. I believe that's the place BigTel was trying to direct me, and it was easy to locate. There was another outdoor stand across the street, in front of the laundry shop, that also had fresh fish, prawns, squid, and a beautiful assortment of clams & mussels. Their cook also had a nice touch with the charcoal grill.

I swung through the outdoor market/plaza around 5:30PM and watched both places set up and receive their fish. All nicely iced down, clear eyes, not fishy smelling. Just what I want. No worries, I ate at both places multiple times throughout a 4 day weekend.

Montien hotel's BBQ & Seafood Buffet dinner - was over the top. It's on Friday, but I was told their International Buffet on Saturday is also loaded w/seafood. I dropped in Friday night to slurp down 24 Chonburi oysters that were as good as any Blue Point oyster I've had. That was just my app & dessert, in between there was just about anything a man could want if he's gotta have a seafood feast. They had sushi, seafood salads, sashimi, tempura, brined salmon, a variety of fish dishes served steamed, sauteed, fried, curried, in soup, pickled, raw, rolled in bacon, stuffed into enchiladas,  mixed w/pastas. Same for the squid, shrimp, lobster, prawns, clams, crab, and roe. The recipes were predominantly Thai but also include many Chinese, Italian, Mexican, French, Scandinavian, etc.    

Then I was off to find Alis...

Comment

An old thread, but I would like to share about an excellent seafood restaurant in Jomtien - it's called Suttangrak.

I've been there a few times with my companion of choice - I've found the seafood to be about the best in Pattaya/Jomtien. If you are into romance, having dinner there at sunset is hard to beat. The drawback it is hard to get to unless you have your own tranportation.

Here is the location

Their website: Suttangrak. They also have another branch in Chonburi - I think this may be one that Naang Faa has been to.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                Membership Levels
                The Rookie Thread
                New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Mr 99 at the bottom of Soi 8 is very good and of course the Floating Seafood restuarant the Imperial Star gets a good write up........

I found Mr Lobster on Walking Street to be quite good to and beers and snacks can of course be enjoyed late afternoon on the Pier at Pattaya Beer Garden.....................
                  My idea of foreplay is getting my wallet out......

Comment

Petesie, thanks for sharing - in the past Mr. 99 (using shrimps to make 99 - so some people have called it Mr. Shrimp 99) use to have lbs as part of the restaurant staff to help tourists catch shrimp in the pool. If you have been there recently, did you notice if the lbs are still there?

Membership Levels
                    The Rookie Thread

Comment

to RXPharm. I was there in January. The Seafood was good and the Price Range ok. At this day 2 Lb work there.
                      1 was nice the onther 1 no comment. Bit the Food was good.

Comment

budhas, thanks for confirming that Shrimp99 still has some lbs on staff at least as of January. Not as many as in the old days though!

Membership Levels
                        The Rookie Thread

Comment

Working...
                        X