X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thailand During Covid

It may not have been the best time to visit the LOS but I did anyway as I had several other activities planned. This was my first visit to LOS and I was deserving a vacation. I arrived in BKK mid November and had to isolate in the hotel under the Test and Go program overnight until my test results came back.

I did a Sunday morning walkabout before changing hotels to get the lay of the land. After the sun went down I headed out to the Soi 4 are for a little action. Not much was open at the time and it was only open til 9 and then the drinks were served in coffee cups. After a quick walk around I picked up a freelance ladyboy off the street for a short time at a no tell hotel. Once the door closed we started into some passionate kissing and undressing. She was relunctant to uncover her lower half as she was probably thinking that I didn't know what was really under there. I gave her a quick caress and then pulled it out and started going down on her. After getting her good and hard, she put on a cover and topped me. After she blew her load, being the nice guy that I am, cleaned her up and then she got me hard and it was my turn. After a quick shower it was back outside for a quick beer before things shut down.

After some beer in a coffee cup it was time to go back to the hotel as I was starting to feel the time difference but ended up taking a lady back with me for a long time for 2000. She was nice and very sweet. I thought she was 26 but later found out she was 42. A couple of days later, I was back on the hunt. After a too much playing tourist, I found myself back on Soi 4 and my cell phone was low so I went for a massage recharge my phone with a cute LB at a studio about a block down from the Stumble Inn. Again she didn't think that I knew that she was a LB so when the cat was out of the bag the excitement began and I gobbled her load and then she reciprcated. Not bad for 1000 and I got my phone charged too. I then went the the Stumble Inn for lunch and several beers and ended drinking away the afternoon. I started feeling the beer and it was now dark so I figured that I should head back before I got messed up. Just before going heading up the stairs to the BTS, I made eye contact with a freelancer working the street and it was off for another short time. It seemed that 1000 was the standard rate for shorttime and 3000 for longtime. Then it was back to the hotel and the next day off to Pattaya.

I checked in to seaview appt at the Talay View 6, it was ok but starting to show it's age but for $40 per night who could complain. Pattaya was dead, a few places in Treetown were open but camoflauging there alcohol sales with paper cups all the time. I ended up making a contact through Thai Friendly with a hot Laotian LB buy the name of Kea and she quickly come over to what ended up to be a 6 hour short time. I ended up giving her an extra 1000 and I think that she was happy for some action. I ended up taking her out for dinner at a Korean BBQ place next door at Central Festival (her choice) a couple of night later and then back to the hotel for my last night in Pattaya.

Phuket was the opposite of Pattaya. Bangla Walking Street was open til 11 with about 1/3 of the bars open. It was great seeing live bands again. I didn't see any LB bar girls but there were some freelancers out on the street. Through Thai Friendly I had the stunning Bew (featured on the Real Ladyboy Show) drop by my resort for an amazing night. She was awesome and we had a great time. We agreed to 3k but I gave her 5k as she stayed til noon. In Patong I also had a couple of LB massages at a salon by the Tourist Police office on Beach Rd. Again, I didn't let them know that I knew that they were LBs so when the tension broke, it was a lot of fun. Nowhere near as stunning as Bew, they were fun.

Back to BKK the day before my flight. Things were a lot more lively now as we were now in December. More bars were open and open later. On the ground level at Nana Plaza, there was a beer garden open but no LBs visible so I did some more research but came up empty so I checked out Hooters and watched the action. Not seening anything of interest, I decided a walk down Sukhumvit Rd would be a good way to end my last night. During my walk I zeroed on a beauty who was a bit to feminine to be true eating some street food but decided not to bother her while she was eating. Well when I doubled back she was gone but I then saw a stunner by the name of Coco (formerly known here as Layla) walking near Soi 8 and after a quick chat we agreed on a short time and off we went to a room down Soi 7. We showered but found that room didn't have any towels so we ended up on the bed soaking wet but who cares with a short time room. She was stunning and seemed really healthy so I was pretty happy that I was only paying 1000 plus the 300 for the room. In hindsight, I should have went for a longtime back at my hotel but she seemed too good to be true. I know that things have been pretty difficult during the last two years and while many went back to thier families it's still a buyers market. Several times, I was offered bare service (even by premimum providers) but declined as I want to live a bit longer. While I didn't get to experience all the attractions that were available pre Covid, it was enjoyable. I apologize for not haveing photos but I didn't want any evidence as I thought for sure that I would get a secondary search on return.

Wow great trip report. Glad you could make a good time of it.

You will find at the View Talay 6 it is a good location but the apartments are in various states of repair.
    Owners are constantly renovating there so there is many nice units. There is at least 20 companies that rent units in this building and some of them don't do much upkeep. I've found Honey's apartments are in better shape than other companies.
    www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Working...
    X