X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shemale shopping in Amsterdam

these 2 alley's have between 15-20 girls [TS girls] working in the small booths depending on the time of day.

The streets to go to are: Bloedstraat and
    Barndesteeg (both off Oudezijds Achterburgwal)
    right In the heart of the RLD

Thanks to MK for this info, who the hell can remember those Dutch names?
    Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

been there.
    had an indonesian? there once... hard as can be...
    a post op columbian blond bombshell (and i hate postops)
    entered a russians booth but she turned out to manly for me and i left.
    saw many thai' lb as well.....
    amsterdam ho's are ok in a pinch if you need perversion, but too clinical.....

Comment

(qwerty @ May 04 2008,09:57) entered a russians booth but she turned out to manly for me and i left.
      it's spelled booty !
      No honey, no money!!

Comment

Just came back from Amsterdam the other day. Was my first time there and went a bit crazy with the hookers in the Red Light District. Fucked quite a few TS there and have to say that the quality is alot better than London (Way Out Club or any of the others I've been too). Short time is around 20 minutes but I found that most really get stuck into it and generally I had heaps of fun. The South Amercian TS's there are mostly attractive but the best I found was one from Indonesia. She went off and the sex I had with her was some of the best I've ever had with a TS.
        If you're in Holland go check out the scene in Amsterdam as I'm sure you won't leave disapointed. Short time is 50 euros.
        dreaming about LOS again

Comment

im going to amsterdam in september   apart from sex and drugs anything else to see and do?

Comment

Canal trips
            Van Gogh gallery
            Museums
            Ann Franck house
            Coffee shops
            Indonesian food
            Terrific city to visit and easy to get around

Comment

I have been to Amsterdam (just 220 km for me) and can confirm Rossco's statement. Wonderful town, not as antiseptical as other cities in Western Europe.

But as I never went alone I walked RLD but never could attend any service there. Think I will chance that...

Comment

Hi Allstar I was there a couple of months ago onbusiness and Ihung out a lot onthose two streets that Stogie talked about above. The ladyboys are ok but one in particular is great. she is pretty and from Portugal and I forget her name but she is always occupied. when you walk down Bloedstrat away from the canal three windows to the left (the last window on the left before the next street that cuts into Bloedstrat) is her booth. It is always busy so I suggest you get there when she opens. she is always able to get much harder first thing and she is very nice and professional and pretty. her english is so so. I would rent a bike for the day at the train station and put all your stuff in a locker there and ride the bike it is really great.
                reflections

Comment

Here is a street map of the area: Street map of amsterdam
                  i love t-girls

Comment

You could also try the transgender club, 'Llelebel' at the top of Utrechtestraat -on the right as you leave the Rembrandtplein. Its very small and gets crowded weekends but freelancers, girls night out moments can be had if you are lucky. Utrechtestraat also has some good restaurants.
                    Dexter Hines

Comment

(allstar88 @ Jul. 19 2008,10:42) im going to amsterdam in september   apart from sex and drugs anything else to see and do?
                      Well the best coffee shop in town is still abraxas . Best selection of beers from a shop is still the bier koning
                      and for me one of the really original amsterdam bars is the minds .

If you get bored of fucking, smoking dope and drinking, take a stroll in the Vondelpark. Just don't sit on the grass as it is one big dog toilet.
                      Eat raw herring at one of the street stalls
                      Buy flowers for your mum at the flower market.
                      Eat chips with garlic mayonaise and peanut sauce
                      Get confused at the modern art museum.
                      Rent a bicycle and either crash it or get it stolen.
                      Get mugged by the junkies at the back of the RLD.

Oh Amsterdam....... God I miss it !!!

Comment

(fleeing @ Aug. 01 2008,05:23) Oh Amsterdam....... God I miss it !!!
                        drugs? sex? sounds like God missed it as well ...
                        Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

(rossco @ Jul. 19 2008,18:10) Ann Franck house
                          you can't quite get that fella off your mind can you ...

Anne Frank was an amazing young girl, her one effort "The Diary of Anne Frank" is the second best selling book in the world, after The Bible.

And she was dead at 14 ...
                          Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

Unfortunately if you live in Amsterdam the Anne Frank House becomes synonymous with everything negative about tourism.
                            Imagine opening your front door hung-over, only to find a group of japanese tourists demanding to be taken to the Anne Flank House, trying to take photos of your front room.

Believe me it happened regularly.

I prefer the dope tourists who smoke too much grass and quietly fall asleep in the coffee shops.

Comment

Working...
                            X