Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow. KL does have some seriously beautiful LBs. So tell me where I should go to meet them and what the charges are? Bar fines? ST? drinks? etc.

Comment

I know one whose name is erandika Dias, you have to make her your friend to get it from her.

Comment

It is now July 6, 2016. Will go to KL next year. Where exactly should I go to meet them. What street? Bars? BF? ST?

Comment

I am presently in KL but i do not find any action, wonder where are the Ladyboy's.

Comment

Here's an old thread about KL - but I have read recent reports on other forums that these areas still have lbs - however be careful as the scene is not nearly the same as Thailand and things can be more risky. Malayasia Kuala Lumpur. I have read there are lbs also around the Beach Club area of KL. Note around, as there are not many lbs allowed into the Beach Club.

Also remember that Malaysia's state religion is Islam, so lbs have a tougher time of it than in Thailand or the Philippines.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
            Membership Levels
            The Rookie Thread
            New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
            Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Originally posted by rxpharm View Post
              Here's an old thread about KL - but I have read recent reports on other forums that these areas still have lbs - however be careful as the scene is not nearly the same as Thailand and things can be more risky. Malayasia Kuala Lumpur. I have read there are lbs also around the Beach Club area of KL. Note around, as there are not many lbs allowed into the Beach Club.

Also remember that Malaysia's state religion is Islam, so lbs have a tougher time of it than in Thailand or the Philippines.
              Thanks admin, will check out, thanks a lot

Comment

thanks for the info KL Is a weird place, harsh rules against prostie's that really dont seem to be enforced
                For more ladyboy talk and travel tips check out https://guysnightlife.com
                For all things trans check out LadyboyWiki

Comment

Working...
                X