X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noon

Welcome back, Noon... Controversial girl who is loved by most and not given much respect at all by a few!

What do YOU think?
    Attached Files
    Wow' What a babe' Smokin' hot'
    0%
    Nice looking ladyboy - Just my type.
    50.00%
    Cute, but not my cup of tea'
    0%
    Well, I wouldn't say 'No''
    0%
    Sorry; she doesn't do it for me.
    50.00%

Another pic...
    Attached Files

Comment

Last one of Noon, from this set...
      Attached Files

Comment

(stogie bear @ Jan. 11 2008,21:55) Welcome back, Noon... Controversial girl who is loved by most and not given much respect at all by a few!

What do YOU think?
        she way more pretty than the noon from 131 ...
        all the ladyboys i know laughs when we have sex.....no matter what book they read

Comment

Beauty is so fleeting, sad to see the decline of a star.

I still have a flame for Noon.
          Alan: Michael, Michael, Michael, Michael. Come on, tell me about the ladyboys.
          Michael: Oh, you mean those transsexuals? Aye, I seen them, but, you know, they're disgusting I kept away from them.
          Alan: Oh God, yeah, yeah. Fascinating creatures, though. Looks like a lady, but really it's a man. I don't find them attractive, it's just confusing. I don't suppose you've got any army stories about them?

Comment

Here's what it's like to wake up in the morning with Noon next to you.....
            Attached Files

Comment

Your a lucky guy Bam. I have to get my arse back to LOS.

I always remember your pics of a well oilded Noon.
              Alan: Michael, Michael, Michael, Michael. Come on, tell me about the ladyboys.
              Michael: Oh, you mean those transsexuals? Aye, I seen them, but, you know, they're disgusting I kept away from them.
              Alan: Oh God, yeah, yeah. Fascinating creatures, though. Looks like a lady, but really it's a man. I don't find them attractive, it's just confusing. I don't suppose you've got any army stories about them?

Comment

(Rimmer @ Jan. 11 2008,22:42) I always remember your pics of a well oilded Noon.
                Noon's always been into a good lube job!

I wish I could have taken some pics of this one time she went a little too wild and over did it with the oil... we were both totally soaked with so much baby oil there was no way I'd even want to touch my camera.

See here is Noon from the January 2nd update... and she's oiled up!
                Attached Files

Comment

This is one of the girls that I have talked to in Cascade but not gone with. What a cutie she was. I saw her last month and she still looked OK, great smile! Didn't get a chance to speak to her, though.

Lots of brief statements here on the forum that Noon has gone downhill, on drugs, etc. No one gives the complete story, though. Maybe I should pop back into Cascades, barfine her and try to find out.

Comment

I think stogie & bam have very good taste in ladyboys she's gorgeous
                    how to seduce women star trek on acid

Comment

Nothing like the cute ladyboy I met 31/2 years ago in either looks or demeanour.

Attached Files

Comment

You got that right. Time did her no favours!

Comment

(stogie bear @ Jan. 12 2008,10:21)  You got that right. Time did her no favours!

or Ice

Comment

Wow she is so hot!

Comment

Working...
                            X