Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes King was very very hot indeed in thoose Foto's i did with the Pirates of the Carribean style hair , she caused a bit of a stir when i posted some preview pics of her back in July07 with that sexy hair , took a while before anyone could ID her with that body and hair , in the end i think it was a tattoo that gave her away .

She was the original Strigfellows superstar back in 2006 , now she is back at Stringfellows she has competition, but she can hold her own with her sexy outfits and even more sexy moves around the pole when she starts her dancing

Comment

Ye - I like the way she usually accessorizes the standard red bikini with her stockings, feather boa, blin bling tie and knee-high boots (or combinations thereof)

Two thumbs up  
      No honey, no money!!

Comment

After the Pirates of the Carribean photo's I was hooked and have had her on my to do list ever since... Still not got around to it best laid plans an' all.... great to make those lists but in reality there's just so many wen your there....

Comment

King is super sexy, but I think she was at her best before the enhancments.

Comment

I like this new (old?) look.

Comment

Working...
            X