X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FIRST! (Stogies #1 Femboy!)

Still my fave gal on AsianTS.com even nearly four years after her "First" appearance...

This is my perfect sex toy!

Do you agree or is she just another 'so so' model in between the real ones!

When you join AsianTS.com you can see more of her and 1,000 more Asian ladyboys in addition to her!
    Attached Files
    Wow' What a babe' Smokin' hot'
    0%
    Nice looking ladyboy - Just my type.
    0%
    Cute, but not my cup of tea'
    0%
    Well, I wouldn't say 'No''
    0%
    Sorry; she doesn't do it for me.
    100.00%
    See over 1,000 fantastic Asian LADYBOY models just like these HERE!

"First" was at the top of my first to-do list before my first visit to thailand. Despite many queries and a bunch of phone calls i have never managed to make her acquaintance. I've heard many contradictory things about her, but if i had a 'to-do' list anymore, she'd still top it and i would still love to meet her - in the flesh.
    Finders fee would be paid.
    When i saw some grumpy bastard's photo of an "Oh" at kaos i thought it was "First" reincarnated, but i guess that would have been a bit too quick for that.

Comment

Now that is one little cutie
      Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

She looked great then, she looks great now!
        Attached Files
        Ron N.

Comment

Wow!

Comment

(RonN @ Mar. 08 2008,10:27) She looked great then, she looks great now!

would you mean "she looks great now" as in you've seen her recently? or am i reading too much into a photo?
            i would *love* to hear anything current/recent/new regarding her status, location and possibility of employing her to answer my prayers!
            a pm would be lovely. but any news in any form would be appreciated.
            many thanks...

Comment

Working...
            X