Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Sexy Transsexual Experience!

My Sexy Transsexual Experience!

I liked being a guy, but I remember the best experience I ever had with being a girl and like being a girl instead, I'm a Wiccan so I can cast spells, and one night, I chanted a spell that would turn me into a girl. After the chant, there was a 10 minute delay, but I looked in the mirror and said to myself "oh yeah, that boy looks good, I want to date him!" then I slapped myself and said, "oh what the hell am I saying? That€™s me!" then I started to feel kind irritable like my mom was once every month. Then after the 10 minutes passed, My chest started to hurt. Then I gasped as my chest started to inflate like 2 large balloons. They were like 5 inches out my body! But then more happened, my short, brown hair got 15 inches long, shiny and beautiful! Then my face got narrower, my eyes got smaller, and I felt like smiling more than I ever wanted to! Afterwards, I lost all my weight and shortened, I was then petite and short! My gut was gone; I was probably 5'1 and 110 lb.! But then meat builded up on other parts of my body! My butt was sticking maybe 7 inches out of my body, my thighs were curvy, and my calves were round and shinny because my leg hair all fell out! And finally my manhood inverted into a clitoris!

That was that, and I hit the shower. I washed between my boobs, my long hair, my thighs, my vaginal area, and I washed my ass extra good because it€™s bigger than it used to be. I then brushed my teeth, conditioned my hair, and headed to bed. I put on a thin thong and bra and I was as sexy as hell! I went to bed and dreamed my boobs kept growing and I was getting so much pleasure and I woke up all wet!

The next day, I planned to join Transvestite school. I put on eye make-up, lipstick, and I put clips in my beautiful, brown Hair! I wore tight mid thigh pants, and a spaghetti top! There were a bunch of used-to-be boys there, but my boobs were 5 times their size! The teacher was a guy who used to be a woman and his name was Chris! "I'm Christine!" I said to him. "Hey' that's the female version of my name! I had that name when I was a woman!" then I gasped and said, "Chris was the name I had when I was a boy!" until something happened...

"AAUGH!" I yelled. "What's wrong, Christine?" Chris asked. "I don't feel too good!" I said. "Do you want me to take you to the nurse?" he asked. "Yes!" I said. But it was too late; blood started leaking from my girl place. "Ugh oh, you had your first period!" he said as blood ran down my legs. "Girls get that a lot! At least once a month!" he said. "You€™d better get to the nurse! I'll write you a note!"

Later that night, I was at home alone looking at playgirls until I got a surprise visit from someone I had a crush on, Chris! He was really sexy! He laid me down in the bedroom, took my clothes off, and finally took off my bra and panties! My cunt was leaking out wet juice and it was getting all over him, the bed and me! His Dick was like 8 inches! I took it, rubbed it in and out of my boobs, and watched him not be able to take the pleasure I gave him, he was like "I'm not ready to cum yet!" the first 3 seconds I started. So He took his Dick and stroked it up and down my sexy ass, he licked my big ass and said " I love the taste of slut ham!" and I did a girlie giggle. Then I sucked his Dick and he moaned uncontrollably, then he stick his Dick in my pussy and I was all yelling "OH! CHRIS! IT FEELS SO.... GOOD! DON'T STOP!" then, he shot about 1 quart into my pussy, we both were very tired after what we just had.

So anyway, we kept having nights like this every weekend. We'd have sex, I'd piss all over him, and we'd do pleasureful things together! But 4 months later, something happened.

I woke up like I normally do to get ready for Transvestite School. When I uncovered my body, My boobs were twice their size, and my belly was sticking 10 inches out my body! I went to the bathroom and Threw up for 5 minutes and took steady piss that lasted 10 minutes. I was feeling pretty sick and I did have to go pretty bad. I continued my hygienic except I wore a bigger Bra, Regular women's underwear, and a dress.

I walked in and all the other male-to-females gasped. "Oh no! Christine, you€™re pregnant! You€™re going to be a mom!" I was like "Oh no! I'm probably 170 pounds now, my tits are bloated with milk, my tummy's sticking out, and I piss and vomit a lot!"
    And he was all like "well, your going to have a lot worst problems on the way! You€™re going to have to push that baby out of that place!" he said as he pointed to my vagina. "Oh no!" I said in a sad girlie voice and I started to cry with fear. And I think Chris did too.

I was back home crying because I didn't want go through so much pain, until my favorite Ex-Female, Chris! We made out for one last time. He rubbed my pregnant belly which was now maybe 15 inches, and said "Your breast are a lot bigger, I like that!" he took a bite out of my belly, shined it, and licked my belly button, then went home.

9 months later, we were talking together, then water started pouring out of my vagina. "THE WATER BROKE!" he yelled "I NEED TO GET YOU TO THE ER!" so he rushed me to the hospital and I was crying in pain. I was pushing as he told me to, but it was hurting a lot! Chris told me to concentrate on my newborn instead of the pain. I did that and it worked! I had it halfway out, and I kept pushing until a cute little baby came out! It was a girl, and Chris was all hugging me. We even kissed on the way home!

We named her Christine. After me, and the name of someone else I used to know who used to have that name, Chris! I think he is the hottest!

Working...
X