X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My first time: How I started out...

I've been interested in TV/TS/CD girls for a long time. My first experience was in
    the red light district in Amsterdam about twenty years ago. I was looking for my
    usual girl down there but having no luck and being very horny having a look
    around at what else was on offer. I had been having very naughty thoughts
    about having sex with a girl with a dick but couldn't find the right one in the
    windows for me. I had a good look around this day but settled instead on a very
    sexy indonesian girl who made my cock begin to grow as soon as I saw her.
    When I went inside she said "you know about me?" and I just said "look I know
    all about the business round here I'm no tourist" and she led me up stairs. After
    I stripped off she gave me a little bit of massage starting to give me the best
    oral sex I had ever had. Man was she good and when she started to slip her
    finger inside me I nearly came straight away. She asked if I wanted to do the
    same to her and I replied that I really wanted to fuck her pussy and if I didn't do
    it soon I'd explode. She said "yes ok but do you want to suck my cock first". I
    was more than a little confused but also very excited. I told her that this was my
    first time and that she'd have to teach me. I was a very willing pupil and was
    glad that I picked this special girl for my first time. Her cock was quite small and
    so it didn't scare me too much when she asked if she could fuck me. Why not I
    thought and she was a fantastic fuck. Now I've had a lot of experience since
    then and I'm definitely a top more than a bottom but wow did that girl make me
    feel good.

The next week I went back to my normal girl. At this time I had a steady
    girlfriend in England and so I'd been seeing this girl down the red light district
    only for oral sex and hand relief as this made me feel less like I was being
    unfaithful. I'd got to know this girl well and talked about everything with her. So
    of course I told her about my experience the week before. She laughed and as
    she put my hand between her legs I just knew what I was going to find there.

You should be a ghost writer for the Q&A section of Playboy €“ where everyone would take you seriously....

Comment

Yeah... I wonder how many times he's copied and pasted this all over the internet.

Sad twat!

Comment

Move to 'stories'?
        I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

Good idea!

Comment

What this wasnt a true story???
            TEXASMAC

Comment

Here's a true story... maybe not so exciting, but true...

My first time with a LB I was 19 years old. I was a uni student, and did a lot of athletics training after uni each day. I lived with my parents in an area of Sydney (Australia) where there is a biiig gay community, but I've always been straight (still am.)

One night I was coming home from training, and had stopped on the way for dinner at a quality Portuguese chicken shop... seriously good chicken! This stop-off had made me a bit late (it was about 10pm) but it was a Saturday night, so all was good... no work the next day.

As we lived in a town house there were no parks at my house... we had to find some in the back-streets (where we got a special residents tag)... Saturday night was a bugger finding parks because everybody went into town for parties...etc and used up all our spaces. I spent about 20 minutes looking for a park, then saw a lady walking down the street... a lady, but something was different about her stride! She was about a 6 or 7/10 passable ladyboy of Asian decent... call me a creep, but I was young and this was the first time I'd seen a ladyboy up close, so I was staring a little from out of the car window. I QUICKLY found a park, and literally ran down the street... not to talk to her, just so that I could see her up close.

I've since seen far more attractive/passable LB's, but she was good! Nice skin... big breasts, and was all made up like a supermodel. She had obviously noticed me because I was running like a big elephant, but she paid no attention to me at first. Being young... I thought she hadn't noticed, and felt like I was completely hidden from her radar, happily perving while she walked along... wrong!

At the corner of the street she stopped, and started walking as soon as I reached her and turned the corner towards my house. Her English was pretty poor, but I can remember her saying "do you want a good time?" I took a big gulp and said "sure"... since she didn€™t speak much English it was kinda awkward... she just followed me to my house, making brief comments about how she liked my body. When I reached my house, I hadn€™t really thought about the consequences of my parents potentially being home watching TV in the lounge room (the 1st room you walk into when you enter the house.)

Thankfully they weren€™t! They were at home, but they were in bed. So we crept in quietly. The house was 4 storeys (town house) and... I was on the 5th... an attic floor with a VERY creaky ladder. It was IMPOSSIBLE to go up there without anybody noticing... and the double creak on the ladder to the attic room was sorta a give-away that I€™d brought somebody home. Thankfully my parents respected my privacy and didn€™t storm in saying €œWHAT THE HELL?!?!?€

Anyway we got up there... my room was an absolute MESS... undies, food containers, textbooks...etc all on the floor, with no walking space. She asked me €œare you a student?€... I guess my room was a dead giveaway?

My heart was pounding... I was nervous because I hadn€™t just brought a chick home... she was something special! I was also REALLY nervous about my parents seeing her. They€™d know she was a LB, and being a pretty conservative couple, I don€™t think it€™d go down all that well that I€™d let some random LB into their house to suck my cock.

She took my pants off and basically started sucking. She was good! I€™d had a few girlfriends (not many mind you... I€™m no stud) and I€™d never been able to get all that hard with them just sucking... always needed a proper shag.

This lady was really good with my cock; she rubbed it with 2 hands while spitting on it, rubbing it more, and then sucking it really deep. She had really good technique, and being a pimply 19 year-old uni student I came pretty pre-maturely, and just sat there wanting to touch her.

Tits were fine... she let me fondle them, but the real thing I wanted to do was touch her cock. Unfortunately she was REALLY sensitive about it. She took off all her clothes, but not her panties, and her little cock stayed stuck behind her legs (mangina style) so I couldn€™t really see it. She sorta pushed me away when I tried to touch it. Eventually I just sucked her tits while she blew me again... she kept saying €œI love your cock€... I kept wanting to say €œyeah I know, now show me yours!!!€ but that was never to be. We had a great time for about 2 hours, and after that I walked her to the door (unfortunately couldn€™t really let her stay and cook her breakfast the next morning, although I would have loved to.)

At the door she kept feeling a large bulge that I had in my pants and saying €œso strong!!€ It got me really hard, although all I wanted to do was touch her cock!

It was a short experience that only involved sucking (no penetration) and I unfortunately didn€™t get to see her dick, but it stayed with me for a long time! It€™s the only time I€™ve ever had a random girl in the street ask if she can blow me and then go home (without wanting money) so... I guess it was a special moment that laid the foundations for me to want to come back and explore the world of LB€™s.

While I can€™t say I€™ve done it all that regularly, I€™ve been with enough LB€™s now to know that I like screwing them. Hard to explain... I saw another guy€™s thread where he€™s saying €œoh I hate vagina€™s and women... I just love hard cocks€... I still love a wet pussy and have no problems shagging girls. But... something about LB€™s... I love cocks, but not shagging men! So... LB€™s provide me with a good mix of cock and femininity. Anal sex is good too

That€™s my story. Can write about my other experiences if this one is enjoyable...

Comment

Keep 'em coming... but start your own thread in the Trip Reports area!

Comment

May I add my own first time?

"Show me the boy, I€™ll show you the man €¦
                  Is 15 still a boy? €¦ yes and no €¦

I was 15 riding a Greyhound bus up through the South to Chicago to visit family.  It was a €œmilk-run€ stopping everywhere along the way.  It would be a while before it hit the interstate.  The bus was practically empty except for some older folks seated at the front.  Me, an oh-so-cool 15-year-old at the back, of course.

It was late when the bus pulled in to a way station.  Three women got on in rather what my kinfolk would call €œskimpy clothes€.  I hadn€™t ever seen such sexy women before €¦ and, oh!, they smelled so incredibly different --- the perfume immediately filling the bus --- a heady, musty smell that registered somewhere in my brain and my loins.

They made their way to the back and sat about two rows in front of me.  They were whispering to each other, and I was trying to pick up on what they were saying. Suddenly, the bigger of the three turns back to me, smiles and says, €œI see you can€™t sleep either.€  I just grinned a dumb grin.  €œMy friends are nodding off here.  Mind if I sit with you and talk?€  Again, my dumb grin must have been enough communication.

As I got up to let her in, she gently pushed me in saying she preferred the aisle.  Sitting down her skirt rode halfway up her thigh.  I, of course, just stared €¦ €œYou don€™t see many girls like me where you come from, do you?€  A gape-mouthed nod from me €¦ she smiled €¦ and took my hand and put it on her thigh.

The touch of that skin!  Never had I felt such a sensation.  It was obvious what was happening in the crotch area of a 15-year-old€™s pants.  She reached over and gave my bulge a little squeeze.  I must have temporarily blacked out from the sensation --- I remember my breathing just being labored and my gripping her thigh harder.  She seemed so in-command, so Eve-full-of-sin €¦ God bless her!

€œYou like the feel of my skin?€  A nod.  €œWant to see what is up my skirt?€  I croaked a €œyes€.  €œBut €¦ you have to promise to lick it --- that is the only way I€™ll show it to you.€  People did such things?!  I felt myself salivating.  THIS is what guys talked about behind the general store on Saturday afternoons!  Me, I was going to taste pussy firsthand!!

€œOK, but remember €¦ you promised to lick it!€  She ruffled my hair, turned to the side a bit to pull down her panties, covered herself with the flap of the skirt €¦ then slowly pulled it up €¦ to reveal a large cock starting to harden.

A riot of emotion in my head and body €¦ I didn€™t know what to do €¦ I shook my head vigorously and flattened myself against the window.  She smiled a steely smile, €œYou promised €¦ now I€™m going to make sure you keep that promise.€  She reached over, pulled me by the front of the shirt, gave me a firm little slap on the face, kissed me deep €¦ and then pushed my head down €¦

Are we programmed in another life?  How is it we come to know in an instant who we are and what it is we like in the sacred and special realm of sex? €¦ As my mouth wrapped around her now hard (and oh-so-warm!) cock, something within me just KNEW what to do €¦ she guided me a bit using my fingers to demonstrate what she wanted €¦ then she set the rhythm and pace €¦ until she exploded down my throat.

€œPhew!€ she laughed, €œYou are just one born little cocksucker, aren€™t you?!€  All of a sudden, my grin was more confident.  €œYes, I am!€ I said.  €œAnd all I want to do is make you like me more!€  Another tousle of my hair.  €œYou just wait here,€ she said.
                  She got up and went up to her friends.  She came back with one of them.  €œYou are going to do exactly what my friend here wants, and you are going to keep doing it as often as we like.€  I just nodded eagerly.  €œEnjoy it, Shanice.  The little cocksucker just deep-throated me on his second try.€  Shanice man-handled me and was rough €¦ but I loved every minute of it.

The third girl had gone up to ask the driver if they could put up a blanket so they could get changed.  Right! €¦ right after Shanice had released into my mouth, I heard the first girl whispering in my ear, €œGet up, pull your pants down, bend over the seat, suck Shauna off while I fuck your pretty little ass.€  God!, did it ever hurt €¦ 15, a virgin, a rube €¦ by the time she was fully in and pumping, I was grinding my ass back into her and instinctively squeezing her cock with my rectal muscles.  €œHe IS a little slut, isn€™t he?€  

I finally fell asleep in the arms of one of them, and was woken up in Chicago.  €œYou are coming with us, slut boy.€
                  They kept me with them for about a week.  The whole TS community of Chicago must have come over to experience the little country slutboy the girls had discovered on a fortuitous bus ride.

So to this day, I try to relive that experience as often as I can.  You heard of the guy who goes in to Hi-Boss, picks out the most dominant girl and then arranges for a procession of gurls to fuck him silly for hours and days on end?  That is I €¦ €¦ & only in those moments do I recover the magic of that forceful, hard sex with some of these most wonderful creatures in Existence."
                  More, More, More ... how do you like it?, how do you like it? ... More, More, More ...

Comment

good stories

Comment

Working...
                    X