X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow indeed !

Bee in the first pic is a real beauty , love that look of face surprise in her face when she is confronted with the mutton cudgel .

Ah young asian trannies , praise the good lord  for such a splendor  
    Attached Files
    Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

Wow!!! The is exactly the kind of LBs I am into. Does anyone know if these fine ladies are based in Bangkok or Pattaya? Where I can find any of them? I will be in BKK in 3 weeks so any help would be appreciated.
      Thanks

Comment

Hi Steff...

Mixture of Bangkok and Pattaya ladyboys there... I'm with you - I love this kind of stuff, too!

SHEMALE.CENTER
        World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

(jimslim @ Jan. 10 2010,18:06) Wow indeed !

Bee in the first pic is a real beauty , love that look of face surprise in her face when she is confronted with the mutton cudgel .

Ah young asian trannies , praise the good lord  for such a splendor  
          I agree 100% but then I saw " EM " and noticed she has braces So I think I have to call it a 12 round draw.

They both photograph really well. I'd have to see them both in person to make a final decision who is Live, or who is Memorex !
          Attached Files
          My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

Ive seen these video's and they are "hot", makes me wanna barfine Cindy tonight now
            Your got yer Mother in a whirl
            Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Bumpa, I am a VIP. Have been for the passed few weeks. Just renewed yesterday with Marko.

Thanks

By the way am I going to get to meet you on January 31 with TT?

Steff

Comment

I'll be in the UK at the end of January! TT Will give you a big kiss from me, though!
                SHEMALE.CENTER
                World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

Well that is a bummer!!! I have enjoyed reading your posts and would have enjoyed meeting you. Perhaps another time. I wish you a safe return to the UK.

As you know, TT seems the shy, reserved type so I will not hold out for that kiss. Nonetheless I appreciate the thought. :-)

Kind regards
                  Steff

Comment

The one they call "Yat", that is Eat right?

Comment

Em looks spitting image of Emmy from walking street dont u think ?
                      Attached Files

Comment

Oh, you like LBs then, young sped?   Good to see you back on the forum ... and hopefully in LOS in a few months!

BTW, just discovered the posts from Bumpa & Steff on this thread.
                        As you know, TT seems the shy, reserved type so I will not hold out for that kiss.  
                        Definitely not that   thanks, Steff ...... Anyone know how Steff is doing in LOS? - he's gone very quiet
                        TT

Comment

Yat 19..... so I had some nights with her as she was 18... or the pics a little bit older..... ok don't see tatoos..

Dieter
                          Ladyboy Pro....A Bigger Bang

Comment

Well you didn't break a Thai law if that makes you feel any better
                            same thing happened with me and Cindy at c&d - kinda did feel odd once I realized

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

God damn this site is hot!!

Only a complete homo couldn't get a twitch out of these pics.

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

Working...
                              X