• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MOO! (Guess Bar!) Would you?

Picture Gallery ONE!

Picture Gallery TWO!

Video Gallery ONE!

Video Gallery TWO!

One of the most barfined girls of Guess Bar, Moo is famed for her ability to cum 6,7,8 times in a session! In her tiny shorts and skimpy top, the gender defying Moo slapped her large sausage and delivered a warm creamy wad of tasty semen...

WOULD YOU?

93626.jpg

93691.jpg
    Attached Files
    Hell YES' She's damn HOT
    87.50%
    Sure I would' She ain't bad.
    6.25%
    Maybe but she's not really my type.
    6.25%
    I'd have to be a bit drunk...
    0.00%
    No way. She's a man in makeup'
    0.00%
    I just bought VIP membership'
    0.00%
    SHEMALE.CENTER
    World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

I voted option 1
    Very nice indeed!
    If she aint got a dick, she's just a chick!  

Comment

Moo is a lot of fun. All around great people. "Gender Defying" is an appropriate description.

Comment

Never have & doubt I would to be honest, does little for Me, but has to be one of the nicest LB's I have ever met, always remembers Me, always comes up for a chat, even if she has a customer. One great girl !
        Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

The real question is would SHE ?

Apparently the answer is a unanimous YES !  
          Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

I had a great night with Moo, charming and funny girl plus very very "horny" to boot  

Moo mostly be the one who's doing the "topping" so please be aware of that  

And you will cerrtainly receive a "meat injection" in the morning as soon as you open your eyelids as well  
            Your got yer Mother in a whirl
            Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Sadly, I've never thought Moo translates into two dimensions. If I'd never met her and saw only her pics, I'd think nothing of her. Being in her company, however, is an entirely different experience . . .

And I echo what Seamus said. And what's more, she's one of those rare gems that will still be completely cool with you if you're with another. Class.

There've been debates before as to whether she'll end up a he or a she. Up to her, but her is more him than her even right now, imho. All I know is, being with Moo I felt the gayest I've ever felt.

(not that there's anything wrong with that)

Comment

She is also a good companion in a ménage à trois with Jenny

Comment

I find her incredibly sexy (even without breasts) but the fact that she's really only into topping puts her on my "no fly" list, but I love buying her a drink and flirting a bit.
                  Making newbie mistakes since 2009 so you don't have to

Comment

Moo is hot as hell!

Comment

Just my type! I love the femboy look...

Comment

Moo was great

I had the pleasure of Moo's company back in 2009. She was a blast in more ways than one. Super horny, very nice, laid back, cool, and I really miss her. It's been over six years and I find myself reminiscing about my times with her. I hope she is well...

Comment

Originally posted by gingergrass View Post
                          I had the pleasure of Moo's company back in 2009. She was a blast in more ways than one. Super horny, very nice, laid back, cool, and I really miss her. It's been over six years and I find myself reminiscing about my times with her. I hope she is well...
                          I believe she has a pussy now and can be found working occasionally.

www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Originally posted by CRAG View Post
                            I believe she has a pussy now and can be found working occasionally.

Guess Bar Moo is a different lb Crag. The Moo you are posting about is in Pattaya. I've read that Guess Bar Moo has reverted to being a man (although she wasn't far from that previously), and is raising a child with his/her partner.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                            Membership Levels
                            The Rookie Thread
                            New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                            Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Originally posted by rxpharm View Post
                              Guess Bar Moo is a different lb Crag. The Moo you are posting about is in Pattaya. I've read that Guess Bar Moo has reverted to being a man (although she wasn't far from that previously), and is raising a child with his/her partner.
                              oh ya i go my Moos mixed up.
                              Next time I'll look at the pictures.
                              www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Working...
                              X