First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MINT: Best gallery yet?

MINT ~ Gallery ONE!

MINT ~ Gallery TWO!

She's looking better than ever these days and this is one of my favourite shoots... especially that first picture!

47638.jpg47671.jpg
    SHEMALE.CENTER
    World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

GREAT...
    I apologize for my English..

Comment

..she still looks too anorexic for me, the only meat on her is between her legs, when's she gonna put on some weight?  
      .. I'm not young enough to know everything, and not old enough to have done everything..

Comment

(Bumpa STIKKA @ Jun. 11 2010,16:12) She's looking better than ever these days and this is one of my favourite shoots... <span style='color:red'>especially that first picture!

Comment

She's looking sweet. But the silicon is looking a bit stressed and has been for some time
          Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

She looks like a smacked out street skank...

Fuck me am I the only one who can see the black bags under her eyes? The pasty complexion? That is not a healthy looking person.
            f0xxee

"Spelling - the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit."

Comment

(f0xxee @ Jun. 27 2010,11:54) She looks like a smacked out street skank...

Fuck me am I the only one who can see the black bags under her eyes? The pasty complexion? That  is not a healthy looking person.

Pardon me for being so brutal... but I have noticed that normally any photos will get a page or two of responses. These photos have receieved what?
              5 replies?

I suspect that many are kinder than me and although they might think along the same line are too well mannered to say it.

Perhaps its the make-up, but she looks exhausted.
              f0xxee

Comment

She only gets so much attention because of her big (pause) personality.

In her defense, its not as if she ever was fat and lost loads of weight, which then people could ask a few questions. But Mint has been about for years and from what I remember she has always being thin. She could just be one of those people who have a very high metabolism.
                I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

I think she looks great but where can I meet her? Where does she work now?

Comment

(colin @ Jul. 05 2010,13:42) I think she looks great but where can I meet her? Where does she work now?
                    And it's over to you Mr. Grumpy.....
                    f0xxee

Comment

Fuck me am I the only one who can see the black bags under her eyes? The pasty complexion? That  is not a healthy looking person.
                      Are the memories that bad? Damn, you are a hard man...      

While I never expect to have the pleasure of her company for 6 months like you did, I think Mint looks fine in these photos. In fact I go as far as supporting Bumpa's suggestion that these are some of her best looking pics ever.

I am not posting this to be an argumentative prick but to provide some balance against what appears to be an unreasonable attack on a very popular ladyboy.

I can't comment on her faults of which I am sure there are many but try as I might I fail to see black bags that mark her as a smacked out street skank.

I am not her apologist, I have no doubt your gripe with Mint is real & justified, but to all the guys out there who admire her as the single most desirable ladyboy of her generation, I contend that Mint is as pretty as she is hung.

Does all this mean that I support her nomination for the priesthood or that Foxxee must be punished for his dissenting view? Of course not! He has one opinion, I have another....
                      Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

(pacman @ Jul. 06 2010,13:50)

Are the memories that bad? Damn, you are a hard man...      

While I never expect to have the pleasure of her company for 6 months like you did, I think Mint looks fine in these photos. In fact I go as far as supporting Bumpa's suggestion that these are some of her best looking pics ever.

I am not posting this to be an argumentative prick but to provide some balance against what appears to be an unreasonable attack on a very popular ladyboy.

I can't comment on her faults of which I am sure there are many but try as I might I fail to see black bags that mark her as a smacked out street skank.

I am not her apologist, I have no doubt your gripe with Mint is real & justified, but to all the guys out there who admire her as the single most desirable ladyboy of her generation, I contend that Mint is as pretty as she is hung.

Does all this mean that I support her nomination for the priesthood or that Foxxee must be punished for his dissenting view? Of course not! He has one opinion, I have another....
                        Paccie, My first impulse is to tell you to go fuck your self. So I will.

Go fuck yourself.

As usual you read far too deeply into what was an honest opinion that she looks exhausted.

An unwarranted attack? Who the fuck are you? I have seen her look a whole lot better, healthier and more wholesome in earlier galleries... I will say it again: She looks drug fucked. The topic of this thread is "Mint: best Gallery yet?" My opinion is NO.

As for lending some balance there are plenty here including BS and others who thinks she looks wonderful... So the balance is from me. I am the sole dissenter giving balance.

And what the fuck do you think you are doing bringing my past relationships up on the fucking forum? What gives you the right to announce to the world that I went out with her? That fact has NOTHING to do with how I think she looks. It was a comment on her appearance and you are using knowledge of a private nature to make an unwelcome and unwarranted announcement.

Your SNAG ways drive me to dispair. Now Fuck off.
                        f0xxee

Comment

I do apologise for the personal reference & request that all mention of it be deleted by an obliging moderator. In both our posts please.

Comment

That's a good rant Foxee

And for my 2 cents worth, i agree with all your thoughts on both parties.

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

Et tu Brutus?

Comment

Working...
                              X