X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The NEW Preview Girls forum...

The Clubhouse is dead... long live The Clubhouse!

From the 1st of August 2007 members will have noticed that there is now an update EVERY SINGLE DAY on AsianTS.com. You can also see all the whole month at a glance, too.

This means of course that The Clubhouse has now lost its' lease and we're moving our Preview Girls section into the forum...

All the girls that are coming onto the site will be featured on this new forum. You can vote on each one of the girls and you can add your comments and updated information if you have any...

(Please don't start any new topics in this forum...!)
    See over 1,000 fantastic Asian LADYBOY models just like these HERE!

If you are going to have a voting option called "what a babe", then where is the option called "woof woof"?

Most of them are big imo
    Mister Arse

Comment

(Stewart @ Aug. 01 2007,09:21) Most of them are big   imo
      Most ?

I'll admit they won't all win the next Miss Tiffany, but I thought it was a pretty nice selection.

But then again I'd fuck a Black snake with an infested asshole.............................only if you held it's head that is.

Cheers
      Koykaeng
      Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

Stewart you surprise me...I gotta vote with KK on this update...a couple that are not my taste...but I'll wager they're tasty to someone else...
        On the other hand, there are some real hotties...I'm even lusting after the postie...

Cheers,
        Kahuna

P.S. I do admit that I am not enamored with the new format however...
        "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Well, I'll miss the Clubhouse, but I think this new forum is a terrific idea. In particular the calendar look each month is fantastic. Great work as always, guys!

Comment

Stewart you surprise me...I gotta vote with KK on this update...a couple that are not my taste...but I'll wager they're tasty to someone else...
            Of course they are. That is just my opinion, and many will disagree

I had Natti as smokin, 2 or 3 OK's, and a whole bunch of woof woofs's
            Mister Arse

Comment

Postie? Someone said postie? Where???
              Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Good. Its easier to maintain from this side of the Fence anyhow.
                Never saw the need fer it anyhow. I have everything I need right here.

All do respect. I thought the CLubhouse was Pointless.
                My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

God,,,,   I can't wait to see;

Lo & Tan this month of January.

They both Look  perfect.  Yummy.
                  Attached Files

Comment

I take it Poy can't her Hot Rod gassed and ready to Go. No ?

Wheres the Beef.

Comment

Working...
                    X