Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(daveduke007 @ Sep. 04 2007,08:43) Shame Gong looks totally disinterested in the vid, is he "straight" or something

really! ..i wonder who does pick the lucky asian guys to nail the girls? *jealous*    are they amateur asian hetero/straight boys who are willing or they also pose for some other XXX sites ? as there is no info about the male performers -curious-

Comment

(THIS WAS A QUESTION)

Comment

well i've downloaded the scene, and  watched it a couple of times, but I agree that the guys doesn't add anything the White guy who fucked Nancy, Nui is much  better,  maybe there are other farangs who want to be filmed  

Comment

(kahuna @ Aug. 10 2007,06:33) No...no...no...Not "The Gong."

Tell me it's not...

I'll never be able to go to Guess Bar again...
          Maybe we should have called that video "The Gong Show"

Comment

I like to see a girl enjoying a fuck. Fern is great and certainly looks like she is.

Comment

this is a long-standing criticism of mine, of this site and a couple of other big ones whos names you can probably guess, is the lack of topping action involving the girls. I'm sure many of you would much rather see this gorgeous beauty being sucked, rimmed and fucking herself. All instead of her having to bottom to this bored, acorn-cocked dullard.

Comment

Well its like trying to find a needle in a haystack ,, trying to find a male model who is in good shape , who doesnt mind being topped without wearing a mask or disguise .

Very very difficult to find .

Comment

(davecrowley @ Dec. 07 2007,03:25) this is a long-standing criticism of mine, of this site and a couple of other big ones whos names you can probably guess, is the lack of topping action involving the girls. I'm sure many of you would much rather see this gorgeous beauty being sucked, rimmed and fucking herself. All instead of her having to bottom to this bored, acorn-cocked dullard.
                  Are you willing to volunteer next time you are in LOS?

As monkeyman has explained, it's not easy to find a male model who is willing to bottom - Thai guys are not as versatile as those Brazilian guys on video!

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                  Membership Levels
                  The Rookie Thread
                  New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                  Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

I'll volunteer the next time I'm in BKK. SHould be heading there around 11 January for a week

Comment

(davecrowley @ Dec. 07 2007,05:25) this is a long-standing criticism of mine, of this site and a couple of other big ones whos names you can probably guess, is the lack of topping action involving the girls. I'm sure many of you would much rather see this gorgeous beauty being sucked, rimmed and fucking herself. All instead of her having to bottom to this bored, acorn-cocked dullard.
                      I totally agree

My favourite site is shemalesfromhell (after asiants of course) because it has a bit of everything. Love to see those hot girls in action.
                      Alan: Michael, Michael, Michael, Michael. Come on, tell me about the ladyboys.
                      Michael: Oh, you mean those transsexuals? Aye, I seen them, but, you know, they're disgusting I kept away from them.
                      Alan: Oh God, yeah, yeah. Fascinating creatures, though. Looks like a lady, but really it's a man. I don't find them attractive, it's just confusing. I don't suppose you've got any army stories about them?

Comment

(bigiron13 @ Dec. 08 2007,06:59) I'll volunteer the next time I'm in BKK. SHould be heading there around 11 January for a week
                        I'd volunteer as well but I don't think the reality would live up to the dream (bring me my stunt cock). I don't think Monkeyman wants someone who would only be in LOS for a few days a couple of times a year. Also I don't most of us are model material.
                        Alan: Michael, Michael, Michael, Michael. Come on, tell me about the ladyboys.
                        Michael: Oh, you mean those transsexuals? Aye, I seen them, but, you know, they're disgusting I kept away from them.
                        Alan: Oh God, yeah, yeah. Fascinating creatures, though. Looks like a lady, but really it's a man. I don't find them attractive, it's just confusing. I don't suppose you've got any army stories about them?

Comment

Working...
                        X