Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nothing "doctored" on my part, but I didn't take the original photo.
    I've been up close and very personal with her many times and her cock never looked like that. If the original photo hasn't been "doctored" she needs medical attention.

Comment

(JackG @ Aug. 01 2007,04:10) I know and like Jenny, but has anyone taken a close look at her cock in photo two? Get that girl to a doctor, fast!
      Heh JackG, what don't you like about Jenny's cock? I think she has one of the best cock. In comparison with the so-called superstar Chompoo, Jenny gets her love-tool really hard. You can see it below.
      Hope, I could suck at it soon.

Comment

fuck... I cannot post Jenny pics what's wrong?

Comment

(Fonseca1 @ Aug. 09 2007,17:20)
          (JackG @ Aug. 01 2007,04:10) I know and like Jenny, but has anyone taken a close look at her cock in photo two? Get that girl to a doctor, fast!
          Heh JackG, what don't you like about Jenny's cock?
          Take a close look at photo #2. If you can't see it, visit your optometrist.

Comment

Does not look like genital warts to me at least - but in the spirit of good sportsmanship I will ask Jenny to show me tonight

Jay just looked at the pic (im in her room now) and she said "Thats normal" - but either way she will ask Jenny to go and see a dermotoligist at Bumrungrad and get a medical certificate - the certificate will not be published for privacy reasons but she will know for sure (she already believes there is no nothing wrong).

Presumably nobody has come back and mentioned any issues so I suspect its normal - infact my little mate looks like that after I have sat in the bath too long (as does most of skin and it goes wrinkly - must be getting old I guess )

Cheers
            Mardhi

Comment

(mardhi @ Aug. 10 2007,13:31) Does not look like genital warts to me at least - but in the spirit of good sportsmanship I will ask Jenny to show me tonight    
              Can you give it a "kiss" better from me too mardhi
              Your got yer Mother in a whirl
              Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Now wait a minute, I think Mardhi is just teasing us a bit , I am sure that Jay would not allow him to inspect Jenny's equipment without her presence!

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                Membership Levels
                The Rookie Thread
                New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

(mardhi @ Aug. 10 2007,21:31) Does not look like genital warts to me at least - but in the spirit of good sportsmanship I will ask Jenny to show me tonight    

Jay just looked at the pic (im in her room now) and she said "Thats normal" - but either way she will ask Jenny to go and see a dermotoligist at Bumrungrad and get a medical certificate - the certificate will not be published for privacy reasons but she will know for sure (she already believes there is no nothing wrong).

Presumably nobody has come back and mentioned any issues so I suspect its normal - infact my little mate looks like that after I have sat in the bath too long (as does most of skin and it goes wrinkly - must be getting old I guess   )

Cheers
                  Mardhi

good grief now thats what i call good serivce for members, well done!

Comment

So Mardhi, what were your findings upon inspection of Jenny's cock?

Comment

She was not there on the night I was - barfined already    

I was actually looking forward to that as well

From what I understand though - everything is all clear and nothing to worry about according to the boss lady.    Although she did throw the bill at me and said this you will pay

Cheers
                      Mardhi

Comment

(mardhi @ Aug. 17 2007,04:36) She was not there on the night I was - barfined already    

I was actually looking forward to that as well

From what I understand though - everything is all clear and nothing to worry about according to the boss lady.    Although she did throw the bill at me and said this you will pay  

Cheers
                        Mardhi
                        I was fondling it last night and did not see any problem but will have a closer inspection.

Comment

I suspect and am almost 100 % sure , as i have taken 100's of pics of Jenny's lovely cock , that thoose marks are just where she shaves her pubes .

Her is a pic taken a few months ago , where she stuffed her big cock in Nat ( Guess Bar ) inviting little hole .

Lol looks like no one else can post pics in the forum but the Mr Preview Girls .

Comment

I have worked with Jenny probably 30 times or so. I've NEVER seen that on her cock.
                            * LadyboyDolls.com
                            * Third World Media
                            * Black Ops Media

Comment

Jenny just doesnt do it for me, dont find her attaractive at all. Nice body though

Comment

how did she win the super-slut award?

Comment

Working...
                                X