X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ANNY ~ December 2007

Sexy Anny comes to our AsianTS.com line up in December, 2007.

Very sexy femboy type ladyboy who is always hard and horny!

Wow' What a babe' Smokin' hot'
    0%
    Nice looking ladyboy - Just my type.
    0%
    Cute, but not my cup of tea'
    0%
    Well, I wouldn't say 'No''
    0%
    Sorry; she doesn't do it for me.
    100.00%
    See over 1,000 fantastic Asian LADYBOY models just like these HERE!

what's going on here?? my two favorite annies together? well, not literally together -- although that would be a helluva show!!
    i think i've got the spelling of their names screwed up in my phone, but whether it's anny or annie or anney -- they're both top of the line ladyboys -- though i believe since this series not only has this annie/anny's hair gone blone, but she's gotten a couple nice-sized bolt-ons as well.
    one man's fantasy is another's disappointment, but with "anny/annie" we've now got one of each! one with, one without -- and both hot as firecrackers.

Comment

(thaibound @ Nov. 03 2007,19:09) what's going on here?? my two favorite annies together? well, not literally together -- although that would be a helluva show!!
      i think i've got the spelling of their names screwed up in my phone, but whether it's anny or annie or anney -- they're both top of the line ladyboys -- though i believe since this series not only has this annie/anny's hair gone blone, but she's gotten a couple nice-sized bolt-ons as well.
      one man's fantasy is another's disappointment, but with "anny/annie" we've now got one of each! one with, one without -- and both hot as firecrackers.
      Im with you on this one.Don't know which one i like best. Both have absolutely awesome cocks. Girls of the month by a long shot

Comment

(baroncarlton @ Nov. 05 2007,09:36)
        (thaibound @ Nov. 03 2007,19:09) what's going on here?? my two favorite annies together? well, not literally together -- although that would be a helluva show!!
        i think i've got the spelling of their names screwed up in my phone,  but whether it's anny or annie or anney -- they're both top of the line ladyboys -- though i believe since this series not only has this annie/anny's hair gone blone, but she's gotten a couple nice-sized bolt-ons as well.
        one man's fantasy is another's disappointment, but with "anny/annie" we've now got one of each! one with, one without  -- and both hot as firecrackers.  
        Im with you on this one.Don't know which one i like best. Both have absolutely awesome cocks. Girls of the month by a long shot  
        and of course your avatar is the THIRD amazing "annie/anny/anney" of ATS, the "original femboy", rumored to have returned more to the boy than the fem, but also with an 'absolutely awesome cock'.  
        i guess newbies just need to go to the LOS and ask for "anny/annie/anney"!  

how about a photo shoot with all the anny/ie/ey's together at the same time?

Comment

(thaibound @ Nov. 06 2007,10:03)
          (baroncarlton @ Nov. 05 2007,09:36)
          and of course your avatar is the THIRD amazing "annie/anny/anney" of ATS, the "original femboy", rumored to have returned more to the boy than the fem, but also with an 'absolutely awesome cock'.
          i guess newbies just need to go to the LOS and ask for "anny/annie/anney"!

how about a photo shoot with all the anny/ie/ey's together at the same time?

Of course id forgot her name. There is most definately something weird going on here. When i next hit LOS i shall be requesting a lineup of all the Annies/Anny's/ and Anney's in every bar i venture. Then i shall never fail.

I also second the photo shoot idea or the creation of a Annie/Anney/Anny Beer Bar.

Comment

Still watching the Lesbo series with her Benz & the other LB.
            She is a fine looker.
            Would be nice to see just her & Benz get it on.
            Seemed to be a bit of chemistry between the 2 of them

Comment

she's cute, great cock.

Comment

Working...
              X