Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(rick @ Nov. 19 2007,08:11) Germany, yesterday.
    Good 4 her
    Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

(mcqueen @ Nov. 19 2007,08:16)
      Staying with a German boyfriend on a tourist visa, according to her. Saw her last week and wether she got on the plane or not, who knows. Nov 17th, i believe she said.

Comment

(rick @ Nov. 19 2007,10:37) Saw her last week and wether she got on the plane or not, who knows. Nov 17th, i believe she said.
        I know , she didn't. Still at Hi Boss.
        xyzzy

Comment

Yep. She "changed" her mind. Saw her last night at HiBoss, she wondered when i would suck her big cock.

Comment

German are cute,handsome, smart and at least good lovers....

She´s a great girl... ....as all from Hi Boss

Dieter
            Ladyboy Pro....A Bigger Bang

Comment

Don´t forget they are also very humble and low key people. Ordnung!

Comment

HeHe....Im know JeJe.....and Hi Boss since 2004 or so and she was a great girl...the place she works have nothing to do with that....humble or not!!!!

Dieter
                Ladyboy Pro....A Bigger Bang

Comment

(rick @ Nov. 29 2007,07:43) Don´t forget they are also very humble and low key people. Ordnung!
                  They are also quite generous too! As she told me that a German guy paid for her boob -job!
                  sammy555

Comment

JeJe is pretty cool. Not a l/b to fly off the handle and pull the queenie routine.

She has also proved to be discreet. Always fun and very sexy. Tried to stay away from her in October because she is so addictive, but I broke down one night when drunk and found her and her friend on Soi 6 about 230am.

One of the sexiest l/b's in Pattaya IMHO and has a doctorate in oral pleasure.

Comment

Working...
                    X