Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

honestly dont know where some guys are coming from,is this a ladyboy forum? or is it a gayboy forum? these pics here show a post op LB good looks and great body.......great photos.......this one is a LB as opposed to others that are posted. id go for this honey any time before i go for some of the blokes with a skirt on.let this forum get back to LB,S and not what we back in the west call tranvestites.
    robbo

Comment

you setting the rules here now Robbo?

How about we allow posters from the broad spectrum of LB loving (posties to femboys and all variations in between) use this as a place they feel free to post pics and chat about what interests them without recrimination from the nay-sayers? You are guilty of that which you condemn

You don't have to click on the threads that seem, for whatever reason, to offend you. SImilarly, I accept people should be free to post pics of posties (god knows why )

I'm not gay, but ...
      No honey, no money!!

Comment

Well said my man

just for you , a postie pic
        Attached Files
        Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

one of the nicer ones I've seen too
          No honey, no money!!

Comment

not allways easy to see what a topic contains untill you open it somehow,but im gettin used to seeing some things, stops me havin a wank anyway.
            robbo

Comment

btw it strikes me as bit odd that one someone comments that a post op pic (clearly a LB) is gross,errrrrrrr isnt this a LB forum? what do guys expect to see? yet im not allowed to say what i think about pics that are clearly of a bloke with his cock out.....not a LB! hmmmmm
              robbo

Comment

you are, of course, allowed to say what you think. Your posts have not been censored
                No honey, no money!!

Comment

(strocube @ Nov. 27 2008,02:32)
                  (Naang Faa @ Nov. 26 2008,22:51)
                  If I want pussy, I want the real thing.
                   Yeah,post-ops feel the same way about men  
                                                                                              x
                  Oops, didn't mean to offend anyone--Naang-Faa  
                  In postop topics you can do no right as far as NF is concerned. Whatever you will say , will be offensive and wrong.
                  "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

Working...
                  X