Nice looking ladyboy - Just my type.
    33.33%
    Cute, but not my cup of tea'
    0%
    Well, I wouldn't sday 'No''
    0%
    Sorry; she doesn't do it for me.
    33.33%
    See over 1,000 fantastic Asian LADYBOY models just like these HERE!

Total Babe!!
    seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Smokin' Hot !  

Cheers
      Koykaeng
      Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

Cute
        Your got yer Mother in a whirl
        Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Agree with all comments. Real babe.
          My dream, very risky I may fall in love.

Comment

Love that dark skin!
            If she aint got a dick, she's just a chick!  

Comment

This particular lady oozes class... I was with her for a little while tonight and she's just so in control and cool...

(er... and she's a sexy looking so and so, too!)

Comment

Looks like a hot Indian chick without the dot.
                brock landers

Comment

Not the most flattering or sexy pictures of Nui which I have ever seen however, she still looks great.
                  While I was living down in Pattaya for six months earlier this year, Nui made four or five trips to see me and chill out on the beach at Jomtien. Just wearing those bikini bottoms and soaking up the sun she looked quite magnificent.
                  As stogie says...She is a class act with excellent manners and I have a lot of time for the girl.

Comment

Hi all,
                    I thought Nui was a "REGULAR" Guess Bar girl and not a freelancer......Now if I walked in and Joy wasn't around, Nui or Pear would be my next choice. I'm looking forward to meeting this beauty at some point during my living in Bangkok starting next month.
                    Nhscotsman

Comment

She is definitely hot. One of the mot beautiful cocks I have seen.

She reminds me of an Indian girl I used to have a crush on.

Comment

(nhscotsman @ Aug. 02 2007,05:46) Hi all,
                        I thought Nui was a "REGULAR" Guess Bar girl and not a freelancer......Now if I walked in and Joy wasn't around, Nui or Pear would be my next choice. I'm looking forward to meeting this beauty at some point during my living in Bangkok starting next month.
                        Nhscotsman
                        Nui has a special arrangement with Jay - basically she, Mintt (nam) and Koko are the only girls allowed to come in after the main shifts have started. Most girls have no such luxury. It probably helps that she seems to be out again within 60 minutes of arriving

Cheers
                        Mardhi

Comment

(mardhi @ Aug. 06 2007,03:03)
                          (nhscotsman @ Aug. 02 2007,05:46) Hi all,
                          Nhscotsman
                          Nui has a special arrangement with Jay - basically she, Mintt (nam) and Koko are the only girls allowed to come in after the main shifts have started. Most girls have no such luxury. It probably helps that she seems to be out again within 60 minutes of arriving

Cheers
                          Mardhi
                          Is she an early arriver say 8 or 9 pm or does she arrive later 10 or 11pm? It's not hard to see why she is only around for 60 minutes or so...she's beautiful.

Comment

This girl has a very exotic face and a tight bod. I would like to top her.. Anyone know if she's passive?
                            forceguy1

Comment

(forceguy1 @ Oct. 01 2007,12:05) This girl has a very exotic face and a tight bod.  I would like to top her.. Anyone know if she's passive?
                              Yep sure is.

Comment

Working...
                              X