X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GATOON  ~  September

Now HERE is a babe you can bring home to momma!

Wow' What a babe' Smokin' hot'
    50.00%
    Nice looking ladyboy - Just my type.
    50.00%
    Cute, but not my cup of tea'
    0%
    Well, I wouldn't say 'No''
    0%
    Sorry; she doesn't do it for me.
    0%

Cartoon as I know her is "Smokin" for me

Have talked to her quite a few times on msn (with cam) and chatted her personally and bought her a drink in obssesions on my last trip much to the "annoyance" of my companion ( and still getting it)

Cartoon is very pleasant girl indeed
    Your got yer Mother in a whirl
    Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

I hope I'm not being greedy here, but throw in a side order of Gatoon also. Yooowwwzza!
      It's been a rough day. I got up this morning ... put a shirt on and a button fell off. I picked up my briefcase, and the handle came off. I'm afraid to go to the bathroom.

Comment

This sweet girl took my backdoor cherry about 3 hours ago! Treated me very gently and I didn't stagger out of Nana like John Wayne . Had a fantastic time with her and she's a lot hotter in the flesh (and her cock seems smaller in real life). Almost didn't go with her as I had been upstairs at cascades earlier but got pissed off with the agressiveness of a certain girl and made a move to the ground floor. Will definitely see her again.

Comment

Think this girl has changed my life! After breaking me in gently I'm now contemplating all the big girls like Jenny at Guess  

Comment

(lbcrazy @ Aug. 24 2007,13:12) Almost didn't go with her as I had been upstairs at cascades earlier but got pissed off with the agressiveness of a certain girl and made a move to the ground floor.
            Good move!

if the vibe is wrong then a change of venue is in order.

And Gatoon is smokin hot!

Comment

Working...
            X